Thousand Years

Love.

It maybe a short four letter word but this four letter word is a very powerful word.

Love is when you feel a deep affectionate over someone or something.

Sometimes, Loving can be painful but if you truly love someone you'll face the pain. It can bring us happiness and sadness at the same time.

But it's worth it. It's all worth it in the end.

I didn't know that the boy I despised the most will be the one whom I will love until my last breath. That the stunning Slytherin prince will be my king. He stole my heart as I stole his. And I'm going to take care a good care of his heart. Because Draco Malfoy is a very special guy to me.

Through our ups and downs, we've managed to get through it. I am truly happy because he didn't gave up on me, that he managed to save our relationship even though the both of us were in a vulnerable stage. I've seen him in pain while he saw me in pain. He took care of me and didn't lose his patience whenever I'm sick, or even when I got amnesia. He stayed faithful to me even though I pretended that I was dead. Even though he made out with plenty of girls just to forget me. I know that deep inside his heart belongs to me.

I've seen the real personality of this so infamous jerk that we all know. I feel quite special because I was one of the limited persons who knows the true him. I feel special because I was the only one who can make him plaster a real smile on his face. That I could make him laugh like no one could.

Ofcourse, and there comes Chloe. She was the most beautiful thing that happened to us. Chloe was one of the most remarkable things in our relationship, She gave us strength whenever we're down. She gave us a reason to return back alive from the Battle of Hogwarts. It was like God made a way for us to strengthen our relationship more.

As the doors open, everyone stood up to see me in my wedding gown. I saw Fred and George in the corner with tears in their eyes. Fred cupped his mouth and turned to George who was crying silently.

as I walked down the aisle the band we hired started playing the music. I looked infront to see Draco smiling at me widely with his eyes blood shot. I smiled back at him tenderly as I continued to walk down the aisle with tears forming in my eyes

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I was going to marry the man that I loved the most. Even though I'm the youngest auror and he's the youngest death eater, hell I don't care as long as we loved each other

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

As I took another step forward, I know that I was nearing the next chapter of Draco and I's story. I was excited about it. Because all the adventures I'm going to face, Draco's going to be there.

As I reached the front. Draco and I didn't break our eye contact. I smiled widely at him while he returned it. We both hugged each other there tightly

"You know guys you can hug and kiss after the wedding. We still have the ceremony going" Harry stated as the two of us laughed. Draco and I pulled away from each other and faced Sevy who stood infront.