a really good kisser

I woke up not wanting to move. I opened my eyes and saw Justin's chest in front of me. His arm was around me holding me close to him. I kissed him to his neck, all the way up to his jaw and to the side of his mouth.

He giggled as he woke up.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said.

"Morning," he mumbled.

I smiled as I ran my hands through his hair. "How was your sleep?" I asked.

"G-great!" He answered.

"I'm glad, ready to go eat?" I asked.

He nodded. I pulled away from his arms as I sat up, standing up from the bed. He rolled until his face was in the pillow. I laid back down next to him wrapping my leg around him.

"We need to get up bubs," I said.

"R-really?" He mumbled into the pillow.

"Yes," I said.

"N-no," he groaned.

I leaned forward before placing my hands at his sides and tickling him. He instantly turned and started laughing. I climbed on top of him tickling him more until he said stop.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me. His hands fell at my sides holding me still as I straddled him. I bent forward placing my lips on his.

"Come on cutie pie," I said getting off and pulling him with me.

We walked into the kitchen where I made him breakfast before we crashed on the couch watching a movie. He picked lion king so I became ready to drown us in my tears. That's what usually happened anyways.

Justin said he didn't like that part so we skipped it and saved ourselves from drowning the place. I still felt my eyes water at just the thought of it.

"Wh-why are X-xavier a-and you g-getting married?" He suddenly asked.

I had no idea what to answer. I came up with a bullshit answer and answered, "Because we've known each other for a long time and we love each other."

"Oh," he said.

I looked at him watching as he stared at the tv screen attentively. He rested his head on my shoulder before reaching for my hand and intertwining our fingers together. I closed my eyes resting my head over his.

When the movie was over we practiced communication and pronunciation. Justin was pronouncing things better and it was becoming easier for him to answer.

"D-did I do good?" He asked.

"You did great," I said giving him a high five.

"Kisses?" He asked as he puckered his lips. I leaned forward placing my lips on his and giving him a few small pecks. He giggled before saying, "m-more."

"More?" I asked.

He quickly nodded, rocking back and forth in excitement before I leaned forward again this time giving him a long passionate kiss. He was getting the gist of kissing. His lips moved faster against mine and he wasn't scared to kiss back.

After we pulled away he said, "I-I wanna kiss you a-all the t-time."

"Yeah?" I asked bitting my lip as I still sat close to him.

He nodded giving me another kiss. I smiled before giggling and kissing his cheek.

"You're so cute," I said.

"Th-th-thank you," he said blushing.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked.

He quickly nodded scooting even closer to me. I taught him how to play uno with the set of uno cards he's never used. He got the hang of it really quickly and soon he beat me of course, I went easy on him but he still won.