f o r e w o r d

[ e x t e n d e d  s u m m a r y ]

Nothing out of the ordinary usually happens at the flower shop Elnora Constantine works in. Everyday, she would find herself preparing bouquets of flowers for her customers' anniversary, birthday, prom night and any other occasion one could possibly bring flowers to.

But Elnoras days at work started to get interesting the moment an angst ridden teenager who goes by the name of Archer Giovani set foot into Eden's Flower Garden.

Instead of vandalising property or crying their eyes out like how any other person would do when they get cheated on, Elnora was surprised to find out that the boy with the grumpiest of expressions did neither of these and settled for buying flowers for his ex-girlfriend everyday according to his different emotions.

But Elnora never bothered stopping him. Who was she to interfere anyway? And besides, Archer was teaching her a new form of art. The art of sending flowers.

[ c a s t ]

Blake Steven as Archer Giovani

Scarlett Leithold as Elnora Constantine

[ t i m e  l i n e ]

Started: August 17, 2016
Status: Ongoing

[ d e d i c a t i o n ]

For those who suffer in not knowing how to express their feelings and those who find it hard to forgive once they've been done wrong.

May you find the person who can understand you, even when you can't understand yourself.

[ a u t h o r ' s  n o t e ]

The characters in this book are based off of complete fiction. If the story somehow coincides with another, then I apologise beforehand.

Since no one reads copyrights, I'm going to get straight to the point. DO NOT COPY MY SHIT. If you are caught stealing the plot or lines and using them as you're own, I will unleash hells wrath upon you. You have been warned.

If there are to be any grammatical errors or typos, then kindly point them out. KINDLY. Okay?

On a much happier note, I would like to thank unilluminating who has inspired me to write this story. Ily my bean.

And also, thanks to stfumichelle and badlants6 who helped me brainstorm. You guys rule.

I love all of you beans for giving my story a try and I hope you enjoy it. It means the world to me.

Okay, so. Imma peace out for now. xx

- eurydice