Prólogo

I'm Vivian Fabiola with Miriam Isa and this is Chismelicioso and start with the first gossip.

This is Veronica and she says:

"It is true that Margot Robbie has 10 months of pregnancy"

Greetings from Spain.

"Is that possible?" Says Miriam.

"What happens is that everyone thinks she already has more than nine months. But no. Even the brother of Jared, Shannon responded on Twitter and said:

"We are waiting for my little niece born in late December or Early January"

Besides, I do not know if you know, but that baby is going to do very pampered. Jared public photos on his Snapchat of several gifts that Alessandro Michele, the director of Gucci send to to baby girl.

He personally designed several custom jackets, Dresses, Footies and more of this and next year collection for the baby. Fendi, Chanel, Louis Vuitton sent gifts to the baby too.

Alessandro Michele confirmed in an interview that he will be one of the godparents of that baby" says Vivian.

"And Jared? How he feels that will make Dad?" Says Miriam.

"In an interview with him, he said it NEXT:

"I am excited and nervous about the big day. I can not wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. She'll be the daddy's little princess, that's for sure. I can not wait to play the guitar to her and teach about music and art "

"It's obvious he is very excited about being a dad and can not wait to meet her daughter. Meanwhile the British model Cara Delevingne said in a recent interview the following:

"Margs is my best friend, I have several but she is unique. We always talk and ask her how she feels and if my little niece is fine. I've never been so excited about baby before. And I can not wait to meet her and to teach her and that she knows her Auntie Cara, who loves her very much. I will be one of his godmothers, Margot asked me to. We are talking and saying ideas for Baby Shower. She is very excited and Jared, well he wants to know his baby "

"They have been very private in relation to pictures of her pregnancy. They have only published as 5 photos of her pregnant. Jared is publishing more about the baby, and photos that Cara has published of Margot with her" says Vivian.

"Well, I can not wait to meet this baby girl, I think that she going to have her daddy eyes and her mommy blonde hair" ​​says Miriam.

"So the rumor that Margot Robbie has 10 months of pregnancy is completely" says Vivian.

"False" says Miriam.

"False" says Vivian.

So guys this is the prólogo, if you like the idea, please tell me in the comments