Welcome to the Family Little Baby: Part 3

MPOV

When I wake up, it's early and I have to feed Phoebe, so she is very quiet and when she finally opened her eyes, I see that she have the eyes of Jared and I'm just in love with her.

A nurse comes and teaches me how to give her a bath and then I put her a turtle footie from Carter's and lie in bed and today I will discharge. I take a shower and get dressed in a gray dress and wedges and I sit on the bed and pick up Phoebe in her blanket of Whales and she looks at me with curiosity, approached me and give her a kiss on her nose and took us a photo and write before posting:

We are ready for go to home

When Jared comes, he brings the car seat and Cara is with Phoebe and she gives it to Jared and he is completely in love with her.

When it's time to go, I go to the bed and I put Phoebe in her car seat and while I take the car seat and Cara carrying the hospital bag.

When we left the hospital, we see Paparazzi taking us photos and our bodyguards are watching eachother. I put the car seat on the base in the car and I sit in the back with Phoebe and Cara sits with me in the back seat. Jared sits in the driver's seat and a bodyguard sitting in the passenger seat.

When we got home, I see my mother in the room and I'm very excited. I leave the car seat at the table and give her a hug.

"My beautiful girl. You did" she tells me and gives me a kiss on my hair. "I want to meet my beautiful granddaughter" she tells me.

"She's beautiful," Mom says.

E! News

It is a fact, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are already parents.

This Friday, Margot gave birth to a beautiful girl named Phoebe. Apparently, Cara Delevingne, Sophia Kerr and Shannon Leto were the proud parents.

Sophia Kerr post a picture and wrote:

"Congratulations @JaredLeto and @MargotRobbie, she is just perfect. Auntie Sophia loves you, baby Phoebs.

For her part, the model and actress, Cara Delevingne post a photo and wrote:

We go To have so much fun together, baby Phoebs.
#WelcomeToTheFamilyBabyPhoebs #PhoebeLeto #AuntieCaraLovesYou

We congratulate the new parents and we hope to see more pictures of this adorable baby