Daddy's Time

JPOV

I am with Shannon and Tommo and we are checking some things about the band. Margot came out with Cara and Phoebs is in her nursery taking a nap. I can't believe that are already 3 months since she was born.

I'm out of my thoughts when Emma comes with Phoebe in her arms.

"Look who woke up" she tells me and I surrender and see my blonde little princess. She is undoubtedly like me, Mom and Margot say it. She has my eyes, my smile and my personality.

"Hello princess" I say and hold it in front of me and she laughs and kicks her little legs.

"But if it is not the princess Phoebs" says Shannon and handed.

"God, she has them all wrapped around her little fingers" says Emma.

"She's a Leto. The charm is in her genes," says Shannon while trying to teach her to play the drums.

"Jared, I got some things to do for you, would not mind if she accompanied you" says Emma and shake my head, she leaves the room and returns with a blanket and left on the ground, along with several toys and the Phoebe pacifier.

"Look, she will like playing the drums like his uncle Shannon" says Shannon and Phoebe starts playing with his fingers.

"Damn!. She is like a little angel demonized" says Shannon as I delivery. "You'll have many problems with the boys"

"Guys. What guys?" I say while I kiss on her cheek.

"You're still in denial," he says Tomo laughing. I got her up and lie in on her blanket and I put her some headphones and she start listening and she starts to laugh and try to eat her fist, she has a top of David Bowie and is in her diaper.

 I got her up and lie in on her blanket and I put her some headphones and she start listening and she starts to laugh and try to eat her fist, she has a top of David Bowie and is in her diaper

"See!, she knows about the good music" says Shannon and I can't help but take a picture and write:

"3 months old and she start her music classes right now" 

And I post in Instagram.

"She is a real doll," says Tomo.

I leave her in her blanket and she plays with her toys while we still doing our thing.

Several hours later

I am currently change the Phoebe's diaper and now is lunchtime, I find the bottle of breast milk and put her a bib and back to where the guys and while their give ideas, I feed Phoebe. She is quite a gluttonous baby and it seems as if starving.

When finished, I put it on my shoulder and start burping, when I finish, I see that she are sleepy, so that the lie on his portable crib. And we continue with outstanding issues.

Several hours later

I'm lying on the floor of the room and Phoebe is in front of me with her pacifier and tries to eat her feet and is very funny and adorable. I record in Snapchat and use the filter of the puppy. She is the cutest little thing in the world I've seen in my life.

"Yes you're an adorable little thing," I say and give her a kiss on her nose and she looks at me with her big blue eyes and spits her pacifier and fingers into her mouth.

"Yes, I'm going to have trouble with you. You're gonna be the cutest girl in the world. And you're going to want to go out with guys, but that will not happen because boys have lice and you must not let them come to you" I say and she laughs.

"I thought you were going to wait for her to walk to tell her about the kids," says Margot from the door and enters the room and sees when Phoebe starts to laugh.

"Well, why wait. It's better than she understands it early," I say as she picks up Phoebe for the floor.

"You're going to give many problems to daddy" says Margot and Phoebe starts laughing.

"I will not let any guy approaches her. All guys have bad intentions" I say and she laughs.

"Maybe not all guys," she says.

"I think she would be a very nice nun" I say and she laughs.

"Really!. You want that your daughter to be a nun. You don't want to have grandchildren?" She tells me and I think. But I'm very pertuba if I imagine the idea that my baby can be pregnant.

"Grandchildren sound incredible, but I don't imagine any guy for anything near my baby," I say and she shakes her head.

"Daddy is very silly, Phoebs. Is not that true?" says Margot and Phoebe starts laughing.

"She is and will always be daddy's princess" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek to Phoebe.

"Sure, Daddy Bear" she tells me and she leaves Phoebe in her rocking chair.

Voted and comment. Sorry for the mistakes