Welcome to the Family Little Baby: Part 1

JPOV

We were in Los Angeles, Margot I was 9 months pregnant, and God help me because lately been a nightmare, always very emosional, or mood swings, and is very upset because he can not have his way with me. Her obstetrician forbidden sex, as this between weeks 40 and that does not stop always try to seduce me.

And always complains that looks like a whale, once made the mistake of saying that if he was fat, and good sleep on the couch, two weeks, and his appetite is like a person who is starving, and speaking of which, she wanted the baby to be born in Australia, something he wanted her as she is Australian.

I can not help but laugh at her idea, because it sounded so lovely, which led him to believe that I was making fun of her and began to mourn sincerely pregnant women are a pain in the ass and a bomb that can explode at any time, in a moment wants to be above me and the other does not want to see me, which leads us to this moment, she is angry with me and was locked in the bathroom, and of course I'm the one who has to make the peace.

I approach the bathroom door and knocked on the door.

"Honey, come out of there. I'm sorry, Ok. You're right and I was wrong," I say, through the door, waiting for her to open me or take, but instead only silence is heard.

I decide to get into the bathroom and go surprise that awaits me when entering the bathroom. Margot is standing near the sink, standing in a puddle of water holding her belly.

"What's up?" I asked as I approach her and this and Shock.

"I think I had an accident," she mutters, staring at the puddle.

"Where is all this water" I asked and his next response puts me on high alert.

"It comes from me, I think my water broke," she says so calmly, surprising. The first thing I ask is if she are having contractions.

"You're in labor, fast we're going to change you into something dry" I say and that's out of your Shock, I leave her to change clothes and under the stairs and meet Shannon sitting in the room and I can see Shayla and Emma in the kitchen.

"We have to go to the hospital now," I say very upset and Emma and Shayla out of the kitchen.

"What's up?" Emma says as he approaches.

"The source of Margot broke" I tell and Emma Shayla and immediately start typing on their phones and Shannon stands and up to the room and Margot is standing dressed in a striped dress and acting quite normal. Shannon takes the bag to the hospital and helped Margot downstairs and Shayla and Emma have their bags and the keys to the car.

"I'll drive," says Shayla and left the house and Shannon sits in the passenger seat and Emma and I sat with Margot ago. And I can not believe she's so calm.

"I will call the Margot obstetrician. She already has a private room and a team waiting for us in St. John's. I reminded him that alert the guards in case" says Emma and Margot is breathing quietly.

MPOV

When we reached the hospital, my contractions were only mild cramps. Quickly took me to my room and my obstetrician told me to get dressed in a hospital gown and began to check everything and connect many machines, Jared is on my side holding my hand, and quickly my obstetrician checked me to see how many centimeters I dilated, or to see what position the baby comes.

"Margot have only 3 centimeters dilated, and we still have a long way" tells me and I still hurt slightly, but with every hour that will worsen.

"It hurts slightly" I say as I curl up in the fetal position.

"Margot, have to be strong, you said you did not want cesarean section or epidural, so you have to think that after all the pain and discomfort, you will see your little angel. You do not want that ?. See your little princess" tells me, and he's right. I have to be strong, for me and for my baby.

"Ok" I say.

"When you feel comfortable, you have to stand and walk in the room, with your back straight, it will help to recruitments are not as intense and you dilates more" tell me and demons I do not think I can stand and walk, much less with your back straight.

"Ok" I say and hurt  when I feel another contraction.

"You see doll, everything will happen very quickly and everything will be worth it when we have our little princess" Jared tells me holding my hand.

"I'm scared," I whispered.

"No beautiful, you must not be afraid, she will be fine and you too, and when she is born, we will spoil her and it'll be fine," he tells me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. At that time the door opens and Emma and Shannon come along.

"I call mom, says she'll be here in two hours," says Shannon.

"The advantages of this hospital is that it is very private," says Emma and the three go outside.

I pick up my phone and call mom.

"Hi," I say.

"Hello, my baby. Emma called us and told us you were in labor. I'll be there tomorrow," she says.

"I'm scared. And I need my mom," I say.

"I know. I would have liked to be with you, but Constance will be there. She will support you, she is the best person to take care of you and be with you, you'll be an amazing mom," she tells me and I feel many tears.

"I love you, Mom," I say.

"I love you too" she says.

2 HOURS LATER

I've been half with contractions and I'm lying in bed and then the door opens and is Constance. And that relieves me a lot.

"Hi, baby. How's my little granddaughter?" She says and goes to bed.

"She's fine. I'm nervous," I say and she grabs my hand.

"That's normal," she says.

"I am very afraid. Afraid that something goes wrong. That will be a bad mom," I say.

"It's normal to be afraid nothing will go wrong You'll be an amazing mom All that pain is worth. When Jared was born a nurse told me the following: '5 minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness'" she says and I nod and a contraction hits me and are more frequent. Constance calls the obstetrician.

"Ok, let's see how it's all there inside," she says a latex glove and stands and begins to review, and I feel nervous when I see frowns.

"What happen" I ask.

"Well you have eight centimeters dilated, it is time to take to the delivery room" tells me and I feel a little relieved.

Some nurses come and take my bed and went through a corridor and then walked into another room, when we arrived they connect several teams to monitorial the baby.

"Well, Margot. Here you will dilate finish, I'll be back in 30 minutes or an hour to see how you" tell me and leaves the room. Constance is with me and each time the pain is stronger.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It is now 8:40 pm," she says. "Cara and Sophia are outside. They are not going to let because we're in the delivery room. But they, Shannon and Emma were waiting in your room. Jared will be here with you and I," she says.