Park Time

Spotted

Jared Leto and Margot Robbie in the park with their 5 month old daughter. Recent parents looked like normal parents in the park with their 5-month-old baby.

We also saw Cara Delevingne and the actor's assistants along with their bodyguards.

Little Phoebe was dressed in a pink coat, leggings, and tights. She looked completely adorable.

The British model post a photo of the Baby Leto in Snapchat and Instagram.

In the photo we see how she tries to eat one of her fingers and the photo in Snapchat said:

"She has hungry"

When the model post the photo on Instagram she wrote:

"The most cutie girl in the planet @MargotRobbie and @JaredLeto guys you doing a amazing work with she"
#PhoebeKateLeto #BabyPhoebs #BabyKat #BabyLeto

In an interview they did to the actor he said the following:

"She is very playful and rebellious, no doubt she has my personality. She fights the dream when it is nap time. She loves music, she loves being the center of attention" says Jared.

"How does she behave to others?"

"For those who do not know, Alessandro Michele is one of her godfathers and he loves her, every time we talk, he asks me about her. Cara, well let's say that if one day she disappears from her nursery, I know that she is with Cara. Mom is in love with her, my mother always wanted grandchildren and Phoebs is like the girl she never had. Shannon, well I've never seen him more committed to a girl than to his niece, he is the one who corrupts and pampers her in almost everything" says Jared.

Park time.

I look at my little princess on the baby swing and she looks at me with her large, identical blue eyes and laughs as she sways.

"Oh, look at you. So adorable and manipulative" I say as I tape her to Snapchat and she starts to laugh.

"Who's dad's princess?" I tell her and she laughs.

"She's got the balls," says Cara, and Phoebe laughs.

"Yes, laugh at what your Auntie Cara tells you," I say and she continues to laugh.

"God, every time I see her, I want to eat her with kisses," says Cara as she grabs Phoebe's cheek.

"What can I tell you?" "The Leto loved" I say and wink at him.

I see Phoebe and she's looking at me funny.

"You see, your daughter thinks that phrase is horrible," says Cara and Phoebe laughs.

"You know something. You're a little manipulative traitor," I say and she laughs.

"I'm hungry," says Shannon.

"Because we're not going to eat?" says Cara and we all nod and Margot pulls Phoebe off the swing, along with her blanket and we walk to the car.

We go to the Nobu restaurant and Margot leaves Phoebe in her car seat and puts it to her side.

As we eat, I look at Phoebe and she's giving me a lovely look, so I pick her up and sit on my lap. Margot takes off her pink jacket and she has a checkered top, leggings and pink stockings.

I see she's looking at the strawberries from Margot's fruit salad, so I took one and took her pacifier and she starts sucking the strawberry and in less than 5 minutes, her face is full of pink drool and it's funny face Which she puts when some of the strawberry juice falls into her mouth and as she is a bit sour, she makes a face but wants to continue eating more.

"I feel bad to think it's funny that she can't eat the strawberry," says Emma and we all watched as Phoebe struggles to take a piece off the strawberry.