Welcome to the Family Little Baby: Part 2

1 HOUR LATER

Suddenly I open my eyes, as a strong contraction hit me and I let out a loud cry, at that moment the doctor enters, followed by several nurses.

"Margot are you okay?" She asks and I nod, then Jared walks through the door and stopped next to me and hold my hand.

"Yes, I'm fine. It was just a contraction" I say, a doctor start to examine me.

"Ok, Margot. You have 10 centimeters dilated and the baby is in the correct position and if you feel comfortable, start to bid" she tells me and now my body is focused on pushing. Jared is holding my right hand and Constance is holding my left hand.

And so it begins, I start pushing with all my might, and take a breath and start to bid again.

"Ok, Margot. Keep it up, you're doing great," says my doctor and I take a deep breath and push again and I feel as if I were splitting in half.

5 MINUTES LATER

"Ok, Margot. I see the baby's head, only bid once again," she tells me and I do that she tells me and bid with all my strength and suddenly feel relief. And I feel like the time stops when a loud cry fills the room and I start to mourn.

"It's a beautiful girl and perfectly healthy," she says and Jared cuts the umbilical cord and pediatricians take it and begin to clean it and to weigh and examine it.

"It weighs 7.8 pounds and her Apgar is 9" tells the doctor and hands it to me wrapped in a blanket and I'm crying with emotion, I see Constance and she is crying and Jared has several tears rolling down her face, they know the name the baby and the doctor too and I see her pretty pink face.

"I see that she is hungry. A nurse will teach you how to feed it in your room. Why not give grandma a chance to hold her, while we finish with this," says the obstetrician and I handed the baby to Constance and she and Jared sitting on a couch while I term of the placenta and cleaned me and take me back to my room.

There are Cara, Sophia, Shannon and Emma. The nurses leave me in my normal hospital bed and then Jared and Constance enter with the baby.

"Are you okay? How you feel?" say Sophia and Cara while at the same time and they give me a hug. Constance comes up and hands me the baby and Jared sits next to me.

"Yes, I'm fine. Everything was very painful, but can not remember the pain. You are ready to meet your little niece," I say and they approach and baby yawns and they release a Awww.

"She is so cute" they say.

"What is her name?" Shannon says and their all look at me and Jared.

"Well, we were undecided, because there were many names that we liked and we finally decided" I tell them.

"Phoebe Kate Leto" says Jared.

"I think it's perfect for her," says Cara.

"How about a picture of the proud parents" says Emma and she take us a picture with Phoebe on her phone.

After that, everyone has the opportunity to hold and take a photo with her.

When it's time to leave, I tell Jared that he can go to the house and Phoebe and I will be perfectly fine.

After the nurse teach me how to feed it, I'm holding her and I took a photo to her little hand grasping my finger and I post in  Instagram and Twitter and write:

The most important and happiness moment in my life
#WelcomeToTheFamilyBabyPhoebe #MommyLovesYou

The nurse tells me that I have to rest and she puts Phoebe in a crib and I just do not want to sleep for emotion

JPOV

I can not describe the feeling of knowing my little princess and is healthy. When Shannon, Emma, ​​Cara, Sophia, Mom and I left the hospital, we see several paparazzi and they go crazy when they see us. We got in the car and Emma assured me that Margot's bodyguard will take care of anyone who does not work in the hospital try to enter in Margot's room.

When we got home, Shannon says he will take Sophia and Cara to Caras apartment and I ended up reviewing some things with Emma and she tells me that People magazine called and want us out on the cover and making an exclusive story of Phoebe . I said I had to talk with Margot.

When I go to my room, I get a call from Alessandro.

"Congratulations !. I just saw the photo that Margot post, I cant wait to meet her," he says.

"Thanks," I say. We talked for a while, about clothes and things for Phoebe and then we said goodbye.

Everything is arranged with Margot and we decided who go to be  the Godparents of Phoebe.  The Godparents that Margot chose are: Sophia and Will. I chose Cara and Alessandro.

She sure will have many aunties and uncles. Starting with: Cameron, Cara, Shannon, Sophia, Tomo, Alessandro, Phoebe, Anya, Lachlan, Poppy, Suki.

The next morning I wake up and down to breakfast with Shannon. Emma and Shayla are already here and it's time to announce the big news, so we have Twitter and write:

Only want to say That my baby girl born yesterday and It is perfectly healthy and we are very happy!

#WelcomeToTheFamilyBabyPhoebe #DaddysLoveYou

After taking a bath and under the stairs and Margot are discharged this afternoon and Cara will go with me. Before we left, I install the Graco car seat in the car and headed to the hospital. When I leave the car, there are many Paparazzi and grabbed the car seat and I entered the hospital with Cara.

Sorry for the mistakes. English not is my first language.