Vampires, Seriously?

Chapter art by Nevamyne Bloodvixen from Zerochan.net

A/N: Hello fellow fandom junkie! I'm Jane and this is my first character x reader so I hope you enjoy it and please give me critical feedback I want to get better at writing these and have them be more enjoyable for you! Oh also here's some keywords that will be used throughout this series.
A/N= Author's Note/Me Blabbing
Y/N=Your Name
H/C=Hair Color
H/L=Hair Length
E/C=Eye Color
F/C=Favorite Color
F/S= Favorite Song
POV= Point Of View

Y/N's Pov

"You wanted to see me general?" I asked walking into his office. "Yes please sit." The general said gesturing for me to sit in the chair in front of his desk. I did as I was told and questioned with a nervous yet excited tone, "You said you had a promotion or something for me?" "Sort of, more like a transfer." He said folding his hands in a business like manner as his facial expression said he was very stressed. "Oh...did I do something wrong? Because if I did I promise to do better." I said getting worried. "No, no you are an amazing corporal, it's just that there's an organization that needs your skills and intellect for a war that is brewing." He said looking serious yet still stressed. "Oh ok, where am I going to be stationed at then?" I asked feeling relieved that I wasn't going to lose my rank. "In the outskirts of London, England at The Hellsing Organization." The general said as his eyebrow slightly twitched out of irritation. "Hm, I've never heard of that organization before, are they an underground type of setup?" I asked curious and skeptical about the place. "No, they're an organization that protects all of England and the Queen from evil forces like ghouls and vampires." He said sounding unamused. "...pffftt *hysterical laughter* oh general you kill me! Vampires? That's a good one." I said holding my stomach and wiping away a tear from my eye. "Corporal I'm being serious. They are a very serious business and if you treat them like a joke that will get you killed quicker and easier." He said trying to keep his cool. "Y-You're serious?!" I slightly yelled out of shock as I shot up from the chair. "Of course I am! *sighs* anyways you'll be stationed there at eight o'clock tonight, so pack your things and Tucker will have the chopper ready for you." The general said as he slowly got up from his chair. "Sir, I'm not trying to disobey orders but you're seriously wasting my skills and intellect over some lunatics that actually believe that vampires are real?" I said feeling insulted. I wasn't normally one to inflate my ego but after hearing all the nonsense he just said, it felt like a slap in the face. "I don't like the situation as much as you do either but they are a higher power than us so we have to do this, now go get your things ready and Tucker will come get you when the chopper is ready." He said pointing to the door. "*short sigh* yes sir." I said feeling defeated as I saluted him and walked out the door. What the hell? Did general lose his marbles? Is he seriously sending me to a place that believes that vampires and ghouls are real? *long irritated sigh* this is gonna be a long trip.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it! And like I said before please give me critical feedback! I need to know if I'm doing some things that may bother you guys. Also comment down below if you want another chapter. If this gets 4 comments saying more or something like that I'll post another chapter. Until then see ya junkies! ^_^