All in a Days Work Part II

Cover art by Nevamyne Bloodvixen

A/N: Heya everyone! Sorry I've been late with the chapters, I have a lot going on so I won't bore you with that story. Also sorry if last chapter wasn't that interesting or if there were some actions that were repetitive I'm having major writers block on this story haha so I'll try my best for some ideas! Oh and sorry that it's pretty short, I'm losing ideas fast haha but anyways, hope you enjoy it!

                       Alucard's Pov

After that annoying battle with that prick Anderson I noticed that my y/n was gone. I started searching through out the building when I finally picked up her precious scent. Soon I found her in the corner of a spare bedroom, passed out from blood loss. Chills ran down my back at the thought of tasting her blood. Just the thought alone was enough to make me drool. I soon snapped out of my lust and picked her up bridal style. I started to get inside Seras's mind and started to talk to her that way. "Seras." I said as I kept walking with y/n in my arms. "Oh! You scared me, I'm still not used to this telekinesis thing, anyways what do you need master?" She responded annoyingly. "Y/n is brutally wounded, Anderson made a surprise attack after he killed the vampire. We're heading towards the entrance so meet us there, the job is over." I said back. "Oh no, I'll be there right away master." She said sounding worried. I soon got out of Seras's head and continued to walk out the front door as Y/n started twitching and mumbling. I looked down at her and saw that she was crying and clinging onto my shoulder and chest for dear life. My chest started to feel heavy, like my heart and stomach switched places. I lifted her closer to my face as I brushed her lushes, h/l, h/c hair away from her gorgeous face and soon placed my lips on her soft forehead and gently whispered, "It's alright my darling, I'm here now, nothing will ever hurt you again." I pulled away a bit and noticed that she finally calmed down and started to snuggle up against my chest. I smiled as I looked at the beaten down building as I waited for Seras to come out. I soon saw Seras running out towards us as my master pulled the car up to us. "What in the bloody hell happened to her? I thought she could handle this." My master said angrily as she stepped out of the car and walked up to me. "Anderson was here and attacked her, so she was obviously not expecting it let alone meeting him for the first time. She will no longer be going on missions with us, it's too dangerous for a human like her." I slightly snapped. "She is a highly skilled, highly educated, Corporal of the Military. I'm sure she's fine to go on another mission. Plus you're not one to make demands here, I am. Also why are you so worried about her in the first place? She isn't the first virgin you've stumbled across, why are you getting softer with her? I need a killer vampire not a Romeo." Master said angrier at my feelings. "I am not getting soft, I'm simply thinking that a human can't handle this type of work, haven't you noticed the only workers you have aren't human? That's why we can handle it." I said plainly yet annoyed at her hot headedness. "Well she isn't ours to keep. She belongs to the military and I'm sure the General wouldn't be too happy with us sending back their best Corporal as a free willed vampire." She said still frustrated. "We'll talk about this later, she's bleeding out, get in the car police girl." I said killing the argument for the time being. Y/n was more important right now instead of us bickering. "Yes sir!" Police girl said as she quickly opened the door and got in. Walter opened my door as I walked closer to the car. "Thank you Walter." I said as I slipped into the car and onto the leather seats while the door shut behind me. I laid Y/n across the other seat and gently laid her head on my lap and started to lightly stroke her forehead and her hair, looking at her delicate features. So innocent. So pure. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll make sure to make you strong, it'll just take some time." I whispered. I'll make sure to make you mine. It's the only way you'll survive in this world.

To be continued...