The good old days

I remember the good old days. When Hanzo had emo hair and Genji was carrot.

"Y/n Hanzo's being mean." I laughed as he swung me around out of habit. "What do you want me to do about it?" I asked and received a groan. "Just make him go away." I snuggled into his chest laughing. Nothing would ever take him away from me.

Three years later-

"GENJI!" I shouted as I was being held back my guards. Why were they letting Hanzo murder his sibling,have they no heart? I screamed as another slice of his sword struck his body. He raised his sword as if to deal the final blow. Breaking free and rushed to Genji and made it on time. The sword came crashing down on my arm cutting from below my elbow clean off . I stared in shock as my lower left arm came tumbling before me. Hanzo and the others just left. I searched Genji for the holocom that Angela gave him and pressed the emergency button. I would save him.

"Ai what is wrong ?" I hadn't realized I was gripping his hand so tightly. "Sorry I was just think about the past, good and bad parts." He sighed stroking my cheek. "Your actions allowed me to live do not regret a single thing your actions were pure." I nodded. " how come you always know what to say?" I asked raising any eyebrow at his words. "You simply have rubbed off on me, Gojasu."