Wishing You Were Here

Genji let out a tired sigh. Overwatch was starting to become a little to much for the cyborg. He was older and less agile than he was when he was younger.

"Genji what are you doing !"
"Haha! I can't steal away my favorite girl for one moment?"
"You're such a dork."
"But I'm yours."

He had met Y/n in the fires of his youth. She was a young beautiful woman that had a passion for saving lives. She always deserved more than a playboy but she stuck with him like glue.

Rain slowly poured down on the windows of his room at the Watchpoint.

"It's raining Gen!"
"Ai what is so special about rain?"
"It was my mothers favorite thing. It was raining before she passed and she smiled listening to her favorite type of music."
"I'm sorry. I love you."

Genji hated it when she left for the great Overwatch. Y/n was going where he couldn't follow but her dreams meant more to him the his own. His dream was her, yet eventually all dreams flicker out like broken stars.

She sent postcards always writing the words that were etched into his mind.

Wishing you were here with me love.
-Y/n your girl

Genji sighed his hand clutching the empty space on the right side of his bed.

"Wishing you were here Ai. I miss you so much."