Working

Genji was a person that was very open with his emotions. He found out that it was easier to deal with them rather than bottle it up and save them for a rainy Day unlike the girl that caught his eye. Her name was Y/n. She was extremely smart blazing her own trail in the world of medicine. She could be cold,calculating, but she cared and that was enough for him. He sort of gravitated towards her. "Working again?" She jumped chucking a pencil at his face which he dodged, they don't call him a ninja for nothing. Y/n frowned glaring at him slightly.

"Yes I'm trying to end a form of cancer right now and you're creating a small problem." He sighed settling down in her window sill of her apartment. Genji knew that Y/n loved her studies almost more than their friendship. She was  trying to get into the prestigious overwatch after all . "I hate being distracted Genji you know this." She stated narrowing her eyes at some equations. It was interesting to watch her work. She could tackle anything if she broke it down into a simplistic rule .

"Just multitask you've done it before besides you can solve that in a day." She chuckled swipping dome documents into a folder opening another project.

"You have such a pollyanna like mind Genji." he blinked a few times trying to discover if she just insulted or complimented him.

"I'm sorry what?" She laughed for a bit at him glancing back at Genji with a smile making him blush.

"Dont worry I didn't call you stupid with fancy words. You just have an illogically optimistic mindset that's all." Genji raised an eyebrow. All that money spent on his fancy education and it got him no where.

"Well I need to finish up some stuff  so get going before I end up shoving you out that window." He smiled shyly laughing quietly as he was quickly ignored. Well at least he was hotter than her paperwork.