Smile

(Lavender's P.O.V)

He let go of my collar then I dropped to the ground. I was already breathing heavily from the fear that was in me. He's turning into him....he's acting like my dad. I crawled away from him until my back hit the wall. He was sorta just, standing there like waiting for something to happen. That's when he looked at me with sadness.

"Lavender, I'm so so-." He started to walk towards me until I spoke.

"NO, DON'T TOUCH ME." I yelled then almost throwing my self up off the bathroom floor. I shot up and ran to the door and left. I ran down the hallway and tried to find the exit door.

I finally found the door and busted out the door. I can't believe I thought living with Chris and his mom would be better for me. It was only worse for me. I thought I left my dad, well basically my nightmare for good only to come and find out it's even worse. I rolled my sleeves over my hands as I threw my hood up and started to walk down the road. Burying my hands in my pocket I tried to keep warm, I mean you would think it would be warmer since the sun is out but I guess not.

I took out my phone and checked the time 1:23. Well I've been pretty much walking for hours now. I sat down at the bus stop bench and just waited for the bus to come. I tried to keep my self warm by holding my phone which was some what warm due to the fact that it was on all this time. It really wasn't helping but it was worth it. I took my hand out from my pocket and just stared at it. I looked at the scar and basically just observed it.

I got this scar when I was 8. I didn't do anything to deserve it but my dad thought otherwise. Long story short I was according to him 'playing around' so he punished me. I got scared and ran into my room but he got in he was trying to catch me but then ended up breaking my glass table night stand. He used the glass as a weapon and went to go hit me but I raised my hand up and he cut me. Luckily my mom came and stopped him before time or else I would basically be dead.

The hissing of the bus pulling up to the curb caught my attention. I looked up and barely saw any passengers, so I took out the money that momma J gave me in my backpack and I stuck it in my pocket earlier. I went to go reach it until I heard someone yelling my name.

"LAVENDER WAIT!!" The voice yelled. I turned to my right and saw Chris running down the sidewalk with his hoodie over his head and you could see his breath as he ran. I rolled my eyes and started to walk up the steps of the bus. When my right foot reached the second step I felt someone grab my arm.

"Lavender don't get on the bus we need to talk." Chris said out of breath.

"Let. Me. Go." I gritted through my teeth. I heard him chuckling.

"Welp, to bad to sad, you don't have a choice." He replied before pulling me down off the steps. The bus doors then started to close. I tried to get to them until I felt Chris's arms tightly around my waist. I grunted while trying to get his arms off of me. But before I knew it the bus was already taking off and I was still trying to get Chris's hand off of me. When the bus turned the corner he let go of my waist. I bit my bottom lip so hard. I tried to keep from cursing.

"Look, we need to talk." He said walking towards me.

"NO!" I yelled in his then pulling my crooked sleeve up on my shoulder. Great now I missed the bus how the hell am I supposed to escape him.

"Lavender it's impor-." He started until I stopped then started laughing. He didn't get when I said leave me alone did he. I turned around on my heels then looked at him.

"I don't wanna talk...I just want to walk okay? okay." I said turning back around until I felt him coming up to my side.

"Lav please thi-." I cut him off again and this time angry.