This Can't Happen Again

(Chris's P.O.V)  

Iheld the bottle of pills Lavender accidentally took. She was sitting on the couch in the living room watching T.V., I hoping that would distract her while I was in the bathroom on the main level, I opened the cabinet and saw the depression pills I was supposed to give her. Dammit I must have forgotten where I put them, ugh I feel so stupid and now Lavender is trying to crawl on top of me each times she gets. I checked my watch. Great just 3 more hours to go. I closed the cabinet and sat the pills for her to take on the counter and walked out of the bathroom, my mom should be her an-.  

"Hey Chris, hey Lavender...I'm home now, and I brought home some pizza for you guys." My mom said walking in with the pizza box. I smiled nervously and Lavender kneeled on the couch and leaned on the back of the couch.  

"Hmm what kinda pizza...hopefully some with meat on it!" She said before winking at me before my mom saw it. My eyes widen a little as she started to bite her lip at me. I just chuckled nervously.  

"Um, Mom, could you just leave it on the counter, I have to go wash my hands...come one Lavender." My mom did as I said and left the pizza on the counter as Lavender hopped off the couch and walked down the main hallway to the bathroom with me.  

We got to the bathroom and I closed and locked the door and then turned the faucet on.  

"Come on we gotta wash our hands for dinner." I told her but she rolled her eyes annoyed.  

"Come on we gotta wash out hands for dinner." She mocked me before laughing. I rolled my eyes then grabbed her hips and stood behind her and made her wash her hands.  

"Hmm, a little rough are we. I like rough." She said looking at me through the mirror. I groaned a little before stepping away from behind her and let her dry her hands.  

"Okay here's the deal, no touching or anything while were out there with my mom got it?" I asked her. She crossed her arms playfully with a sly smirk.  

"Okay, you have my word." She said before opening the door and leaving the room. I sighed heavily before leaning against the wall. Damn, next time I'll read the bottle before she takes anything.  

I walked over to the dinner and grabbed a chair then sat down in it. I unfortunately had to sit next to Lavender to calm her down. I took a deep breath then just opened the box with the pizza in it and grabbed a slice. Once I got my pizza I notice Lavender already had a piece on her plate.   

"So Chris how was yours and Lavender's day?" My mom asked trying to hide the fact that she's sick again, that's why she's eating a salad.  

"Um, it's been good and we've bon-." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I felt Lavender's hand rubbing up and down on my knee.  

"I-it..w-was, um a good bonding expi-." I cut myself off removing her hand.  

"Good bonding experience." I finally got to finish saying before my mom gave me a strange look.  

"Oh!, Well that's good how about you Lav." My mom said looking at her. But by now at this point I wasn't even hungry I just drank my drink and sat back.  

"Yeah, me and Chris had a great time, especially on the couch." She said as I nearly choked on my drink and spit it everywhere. My mom gave me a weird look like I was crazy.  

"Christopher, what is wrong with you?" She asked me referring to spitting almost everywhere.  

"N-nothing...I think i'll go upstairs now." I said excusing myself from the table. I just hurried up and rushed from the table and ran to the stairs.   

________  

I laid down on my bed and just ran my hands down over my face. Don't get me wrong I like Lavender but I want to kiss her and touch her when she's not drugged cause I want her to feel the same way I do. I heard a knock on my door cutting me off from my thoughts.  

"Yeah?" I replied to whoever was at the door. Just then Lavender came in. Shit.  

"Your mom made me check on you...are you okay?" She asked me while walking closer till she was sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded and I was about to say something until she spoke.  

"That's good." And right before I knew it she crashed her lips onto mine again. She then slowly crawled on top of me again. She straddled me in my lap as I automatically gripped her hips. Her arms hooked around my neck as I slipped my tongue in. Yeah I know I said I wouldn't but now I can't resists. She started to roll her hips harder into me. I grunted lowly cause I knew she could feel the bulge underneath her.   

I heard her moan a little and that made 'him' jump. My pants were growing tighter by the minute. I laid her down carefully on my bed as I slid my hand slowly up and down her shirt but then I thought about how if the drugs wore off. I knew she would hate me,and that's the last thing I want to happen. I pulled away from the kiss but right on time cause there was another knock on my door. Shit.  

"Chris are you okay in there." My mom asked as I heard her voice through the other side of the door.   

"U-uh.Y-yeah." I answered back and tried to pull away from Lavender. But she just gripped my T-shirt and started giggling.  

"Is Lav, in there with you?" My mom asked me. I gave Lav a be quiet face but she just smirked.  

"YES, MRS JOYCE I AM." She yelled before laughing.   

"Alright well dessert is ready whenever your ready it'll be down here." My mom said as I heard her footsteps slowly fading away. I sighed in relief then finally got out of her grip.  

I walked over to my bathroom getting her a glass of water hopefully to cool her down.  

"You need to slow down cause if you ke-." I was cut off by a loud thumping noise then a groaning noise. I turned my back and saw that Lavender fell out of bed and hit her head. I ran over to her and then she just went unconscious. Ughhh. Great now I have to hear her when she wakes up. I swear tonight is just not my night.  

(Lavender's P.O.V)  

I grabbed my head as I woke up with a mind killing headache, and I can't remember anything either. I fluttered my eyes and saw Chris sitting at the edge of my bed. I sat up some more.  

"W-what are you doing in here?" I asked him. I saw he was holding something. I saw it was water.  

"H-here, you'll need this after what I explain what happened last night, just please don't get mad." He asked of me. I nicely took the water.  

"Why would I get mad?" I asked him. He just widen his eyes in expression of something chaotic happened.  

"Well, do you remember when I gave you some depression pills?" He asked me. I nodded and drank some water.  

"Yeah, well you see I kinda got them mixed up and forgot to bring those downstairs....so you accidentally took some um...." He mumbled something under his breath and scratched the back of his neck. I think I heard him say 'Fantasy pills'  

"Fantasy pills?" I asked setting down the water. He shook his head.  

"No...not exactly...I said ecstasy pills." He said making my eyes wide.  

"ECSTASY PILLS CHRIS...YOU GAVE ME A DRUG-." He clamped his hand over my mouth.  

"Look, you weren't that bad...you just kept making out with me, but I stopped you, I swear." He said. I just rolled my eyes and leaned back onto the pillow.  

"I'm sorry, but to make it up to you...I could take you shopping." He asked. I looked up and saw he had a begging smile on his face. I sighed and pushed my hair back a little bit.   

"Okay..fine just let me get dressed." I said. I hate the morning times. He hugged me tightly before pecking my cheek.  

"Thanks...I'll go get ready too." He said since he was just in basketball shorts and a tank top. I fake smiled before plopping my face into the pillow again. Ughh....next time I'll watch what pill I take from now on.

I'll make the next chapter long..hopefully lol :)