Masie Smith

Sorry if this is your name I don't mean to a fend any one ok!! (Made up school)
If you have an idea for an OC just comment it!!
This one has mist!!!
********Masie's POV********
Hi world!! Im Masie and im the most popular and prettiest girl in my school! I go to Green forest High, and my dad is the principle so I never get in trouble, not even for bulling the nerds!! I have long dirty blond hair AND a REAL tan( nope) and REAL blue/ Grey eyes!(Contacts) and I am in love with Percy Jackson, I know he likes me because he says his real girl friend has blond hair and stormy grey eyes, at first I believed  him but now im to sure. I mean she sound like a goddess and theses pictures are obviously photo shoped!! Any way im in Greek class, i only took it to be close to Percy, but i hear " miss Smith please come to the office!" Sigh. I can go back to stare at perfection/ Percy later!! I walk up to the office and see a beautiful girl with honey blond curls and a real tan, if you didn't get it she's beautiful!! Im so jealous! I walk in and dad says i have to show her around and we have the exact same schedule!! We walk out " Hi im Annabeth! What's your name?" She says in a slightly forced happy tone, " im Masie, what's your locker number?"
"D111" " oh thats next to mine, im D110 and the hottest boy in school is D119, speaking of that he is mine so don't try and flirt with him ever!!" Annabeth looked at me strangely and said" see you tommorow" and left school, I was about to run after her and say school wasn't over when the bell rang, oops I guess the tour was longer then I thought.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ The next day_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
I was walking to Greek class when I saw Annabeth out side, I figured she would fail the class miserably after a miserable announcement that she's here and new! And I'll get Percy and we'll have 3 kids named Fred, Billy and Lexi ( im sooo creative) I walk in and take my seat behind Percy and wait for the new girl to come in. The teacher came in late as usual an announced the new student as soon as she said Annabeth, Percy's head whipped up so fast I thought he would get whiplash! He looked at Annabeth and smiled bigger then I have ever seen him smile! He got up and walked over to Annabeth and gave her a huge hug " I missed you wise girl!! How come you didn't tell me you were comming!!" " I missed you to seaweed brain, and have you ever heard of a surprise!!" At this Percy turned red and said " of course I have!! I just hate surprises!!" They both laughed for awhile and then KISSED WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!! when they calmed down they seemed to notice they were the center of attention, they both blushed really hard. " Oh Percy" I said batting my eyelashes "why are you hanging around that dumb blonde ( sorry not all blondes are dumb this is honestly the worse) when you could have me!" I said that confidently, I have never had someone say no to me be for! But I guess there's a first time for everything because here what he said " Annabeth is not dumb!!! She us the smartest person ever and she is more beautiful then you will ever be!!" His normal bright, yet broken sea green eyes now look like a hurricane, I flinched and backed away as he continued his rant about how perfect Annabeth is! The last sentence caught my eye though he said " I am done with this school Im leaving for good!" And with that they bough walked out of school.
Thats how I met percabeth.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Another one will maybe come out today or tommorow ok that it bye!