Dan Tree (<-- idk)

Dan's POV
Hi! I'm Dan, and I have light brown hair and blue eyes. I'm an A+ student and have a great group of friends, Emma, Jack, Lucy, Lucas, and Annabeth. Oh Annabeth. I just know she and I are meant to be. (lies)
Today was the last day of school, and with that, means the last time I'll see Annie tell next year!
I was sitting outside waiting with Emma for the rest to come, when Annabeth came running up with Jack," GUYS!! Guess what!!" He yelled. "What?" Asked Lucy who came up from behind me making me jump.
Lucas came running up, " HEY!!" He yelled.
"Anyway," Jack continued "I'm having a birthday party for my younger sister and my mom said I could bring you guys. Wanna come?" We all(Emma Lucas Dan and Lucy) answered at the same time "OF COURSE!!" We all looked at Annabeth expectantly. " I don't think so guys..." "WHATTT!!!!!" We all screamed.
Annabeth looked sorry and replied "I have...plans..." "But you always have planes !!!!" I complained. " YA WE'RE YOUR BFFS" Emma said. "Not" Annabeth mumbled to herself though I heard. I was a little hurt but didn't let it get to me.
Jack said "please Annabeth!!! Otherwise I'll tell everyone that you have a crush on ___" he said, but not saying the name, instead he pointed at me! YESS!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! Annabeth looked furious, and she yelled "I DO NOT JACK I TOLD YOU I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!" She screamed.
That. Hurt. A lot!
After that we all went our separate ways. Though we (all but Annabeth) decided on how to get her to go to the party... spam her text!!(monster proof phone!) So all night we were texting her to come. At 12:30am i noticed a new group chat with all of us in it, i checked it and saw a text from Annabeth.
Guys, no matter how much you ask, i still have plans. But i could go if i could bring someone, its your choice. That'd the only condition.
I immediately reply with
Thats ok with me!
I was happy to see that they all agreed. Jack told us the day and that we don't have to bring anything.

=======+TIME SKIP TO DA PARTYYYYYY+==============
I wad the first person (of the group) to arrive besides Jack. When FINNALY everyone was here... Except Annabeth and her friend.
"So who do you think she's comming here with?" Asked Jack.
"Probably one of her 'camp friends'!" Emma said. Annabeth always says that she goes to a camp, though everyone knows that it does not exist.
Ding Dong!!!!!!!
"I'll get it" Jack said.
And when he came back, he was with the most beautiful girl ever...
Annabeth Chase
But, me dreams were ruined when i saw him.
============
Half way through the party I saw him lean down and kiss her. I was so mad, i knocked him down.
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?!?!?!?!?!?YOU CAN'T JUST KISS HER!!!!!!"I was on a roll, but when i turned to kiss Annabeth she punched me and yelled " DAN OH MY GODS!!!!!HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVEN LIKE YOU?!?!? WERE JUST FRIENDS AT LEAST I THOUGHT WE WERE!!!! I'M LEAVING! COME ON PERCY!"
And with that she left, with everyone's mouth open wide in a perfect "O".

A/N
Hey guys, i know i said i would update more, but i have some exciting things going on... I'll tell you eventually but not now. 😋 This is part 1 so i hope you like it! Bye!!!! 👋👋👋