Luke Jackson & Matt (?)

A/N
This is Percabeth's kid...
Now let the feels take control!
•••••
Matt's POV
I walked into Camp, with a smug look on my face. In my age group (11-14) I was definitely the coolest. I am the son of Hephaestus, But one day a new kid came to camp, he looked about 11 years old and had blonde hair with sea green eyes. As soon as he entered all the older people started fawning over him.
Once Chiron realized there was commotion, he came galloping out. Oh, by the way he's a centaur. Anyway...He cleared the crowed and took the boy to the big house. I went and found my friends and whispered my plan to them.
-•-•-•-at lunch•-•-•-•-
I sat down at my table, waiting for the jerk to come in. He walked in after everyone else, perfect...
Chiron stood up to introduce him, but instead I looked to the Hermes cabin, where my friend threw food at Drew. She screamed and her whole tray flung up. Perfect.
I grabbed the new kid by the arm and dragged him to a corner.
"Listen here kid, I'm in charge. Don't get in the way!" I growled.
He walked away, WALKED AWAY!
Once Chiron got the food fight under control he looked at the Hermes cabin. They were all laughing there heads off.
He sent them to go clean the kitchen, suckers.
I walked into my cabin and saw my older brother playing with his bed, he was switching it so it would go down to his room then back up again. Why was this kid admired? Just because he's 'one of the 7' does not mean that he's better then me!
I stormed over to my bunk and plopped down on it. I stayed there all night, plotting.
-:-:-:-:bob the time skip says hi-:-::-:-:-:-:-:
Last night I thought of a plan, when his parents came to pick him up i would challenge him to a duel, but it gets better! Percy Jackson will be here this year, so he will be seen by his parents AND Percy!!!
I walked out of the cabin, with a smile on my face. I started walking to the big house. Where I would meet my mom and step dad Josh. I saw the little slime ball on top of the hill, talking with 5 of the 7. The only ones missing were Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, who would make my crowd whole.
Then I saw them walking up the hill, with a child in between them. I walked over to the kid slowly so I would get there just as percabeth would.
I jabbed my finger in his chest and growled
"You, me, fight. Right now!"
I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Percy whispering to Annabeth.
I grabbed his wrist and dragged him down the hill twords the arena.
I grabbed my sword from my bag and get into position, he looked of his bag then closed his eyes. All of a sudden a dagger came out into his outstretched hand. I gasped, but then composed myself and said the worst thing ever,
"Lets go!"
He moved like a ninja, fighting with such fource and speed that I thought I was going to die. But as soon as my face was pressed to the ground, and my sword taken away. He stopped and walked over to Percy. He fist bumped him and kissed Annabeth's cheek.
Percy patted him on the back and said the words that I dread ever hearing again
"Good job, son"