Meet Thalia...;)

A/N
I KNOW I SAID THIS WAS ON HOLD BUT I GOT A REALLY GOOD IDEA INVOLVING THALIA SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Sorry... FANGIRLED a bit.
This will be told from Thalia's POV!!! AND NO MIST!!!!!!
Any way READ ON!!!!
-/-/-/-/-/-Thalia's POV/-/-/-/-/-/-
Ugh. Why do I have to go to high school!? Lady Artemis said that I should look for more recruits and sent me here, BUT ALL THE GIRLS ARE INTO GUYS!!!!!! (I think)
I walked into the building and all the boys ethier wolf whistled or winked. I sent them all a glare, they all shrank back but quickly regained their composure.
By the time I finally found the office five boys had already asked me out, I glared at each one and promptly kicked/slaped them in the leg/face.
I made it into the office and cleared my throat, the lady looked up from her phone and stared for a second. "Hi I'm new and I need my schedule..." She asked my name and I answered Thalia, she asked for my last name but I obviously didn't answer, she sighed and handed me my things. I walked out the door to see a shy looking girl, she had dark brown hair with dark eyes, pale skin and freckles. I walked over to her and she asked "Are you Thalia? Im supposed to show her around.." I nodded and she smiled, " I'm Taylor!". We walked off as she attempted to make conversation "So have you heard about the gods?" She asked curiously " Yeah I have, what do you think about them?" I was thinking about asking her to join the hunt but I needed to know if she was to be trusted..." I think their amazing (Zhang) I especially like Artemis and Zeus, and being a demigod would be so cool! I could FINNALY put the boys in their place!" Yup, I liked her!
" Do too have any friends that think the same?" I asked. She nodded eagerly and said "YES OF COURSE!!!! We made it a whole club!!! We did some research and called it the hunters of Artemis!!! Do you want to join?" She looked so happy about it and personally I think every school should have one of these! " Yes of course!" I said mimicking her, she smiled brightly and grabed my hand then ran down the halls.
{#}{#} in the meeting place(girls locker room, NO BOYS ALLOWED!!) {#}{#}{#}{#}
I walked in to see a group of about 20 or so girls all looking at me, I waved and sat in a chair as "Artemis" gave a speech. I raised my hand and asked if I could speak, "Artemis" agreed and let me take the stage. I walked up and started," Hi hunters! Im Thalia, and I have an offer for you.." Some looked sceptical others looked curious," I am Thalia daughter if Zeus lord of the Sky, king of the gods. I have done many things so I'm not goingto list them, but most importantly I'm the lieutenant for the hunters of Artemis. I was wondering if any of you would like to join?" Needless to say everyone raised their hands.
Lets just say lady Artemis was very pleased.

A/N
HI OK so I know I said this was on hold and it still is but I had a great idea inspired from the Pjo and Hoo fan club me and my friends are trying to make in my school(its actually going great we just need the principles "ok") This book is still on hold so sorry! Also the pic at the top is what happens when someone gives me yogurt and blue food dye is near... ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!👋👋👋👋
Word count:
623
Sad
😪