Jacob Lewis

A/N
Sorry if this is your name!! I knew I said this was on hold but I got a comment to do this also I had extra time!! The comment was from 24deisermt thx 4 the idea!!!!!!!

Jacobs POV
Hi Im Jacob, but you already knew that! Unless, you've been living  under a rock your whole life!!
Anyway I am the hottest guy at lepored high!! (A/N don't ask, not a real school i think and idk where the idea came from!!) I have amazhang ( had to!!!😂😋) light brown hair, with green eyes. All the girls want me. Today was going normal, flirting with girls bulling nerds. When my dad called, I was like ' save me, take me outta' this place!!!' He said I need to come home right now, so I gathered my  things and started walking home. You see my mom left us when I was born, but I don't mind. It only made me stronger. When I got home my dad was waiting with a bag packed full of my belongings, I was about to question him, when the school nerd came up. I looked at him funny and then I looked at my dad he simply said " I have to send you to a camp, your a demigod, Grover will explain on the way there." I looked at him then said, " ok cool, but where is it and can Grover even drive!?!?" Grover looked at me and nodded. I walked behind him and hit into his car,we were driving for like 100,000,000 hours, though that may just be my ADHD when we finally got there I saw a hill with a big pine on top, Grover said we has to climb to the top. Once we got there I looked down to see an amazhang camp! (put in camp details) once we got down there I went to a big building, where they showed me a slide show of things you do there, I saw 2 wars that happened relatively recently with 1 16 year old guy leading it, and a second with that same guys and 6 other people. It was pretty impressive, but I bet I could do better! After the video my phone was taken away! No phone, SERIOUSLY!!! After that I wet down to the cabins and immediately decided that I was going to tell everyone I was the strongest one here, Grover left me to explore the camp while he went for see his girlfriend. I was walking around when I saw her, she is the definition of perfection! I walked over to her in my most irisistalbe face and when I get closer I realise that she was crying. I didn't really care, that just means I get to comfort her and she'll find me perfect and powerful and we'll be the OTP of this camp! I walk over, sit next to her and put my arm over her shoulder. She looks up hopefully but when she sees my she turns and pushes me off, I looked up shocked she just glared at me. I though she would lean in and kiss me and say she loves me and we were meant to be! I stand back up and say " Babe, stop playing hard to get I know you love me!" I smirked, no one can resist it. She just looked at me with discussed, I was shocked, again! She looked around, as if looking for anyone nearby, she didn't see anyone so she picked me up and said " what's your name?" I said " Jacob Lewis, the most powerful demigod you'll ever meet!" She looked at me and then burst out laughing, I looked at her and waited tell she calmed down, she then looked at me and judo FLIPED me and said " don't you EVER talk to me again or I will tell the Aphrodite cabin and my boyfriend, you'll be dead by morning" she then walked away. I followed her back to her cabin and saw her IMing a very good looking boy almost as good looking as me, almost. I could not hear what she was saying though, so I just left to go to my cabin, then I realized that I did not have a cabin so I walked to the Athena cabin door, as I was about to knock when a blonde boy came out and looked me in the eye and said " what do you want?" His voice was dripping with venom " to talk with the lovely Annabeth Chase" I said he looked at me and said " she told us not to let anyone in with the name of Jacob Lewis, is you name Jacob Lewis?" I looked at him for awhile and said " um, no?" I said it almost like a question, he looked at me and said " you may not talk to my sister" and slammed the door in my face, I walked to the big house to ask where to stay.
<~><~><~><~> AT THE CAMP FIRE<~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Percy's POV
I walked into the big house with Thalia, Jason and Nico. We just got back to CHB from a quest and we were planning on surprising the camp at the camp fire, which happened to be in 13 minutes. We were taking to Chiron when Mr.D came in and said it was time we walked out behind Chiron so we couldn't be seen when a kid around my age went up to the front and started taking, he said " HELLO CHB!!!! I am Jacob Lewis, the most powerful demigod to ever walk this planet! Thalia, Nico and Jason all looked at me, they looked close to laughing out loud. He continued " and I am here to declare my undying love for the beautiful Annabeth Chase!" I was steaming mad by now, by the looks of it so was the whole camp, just as people were about to object, Chiron walked up and wiped the smug look off Jacob's face. He said " well that was interesting, anyway even I must say with the help of the camp, ANNABETH HAS A BOYFRIEND!!" At the end the whole camp was screaming at him, he flinched. Chiron continued " anyway I was here to give you back some of the most powerful demigods of this age, along with the REAL most powerful demigod if this age, welcome camp, THE HEROES OF OLUMPUS!!!" Every one looked our way while Annabeth, Piper and Will stood up.Annabeth was the first to react, she ran up to me and hugged me so hard and cried. I was hugging her back when I lifted her head and kissed her, I saw out of the corner of my eye Jacob steaming, it was actually quiet funny! After we broke apart we noticed the other couples were doing the same thing as us, and Thalia was trying not to puke. After all the other couples finished Leo screamed "PDA!!!" Really loud we all glared at him and he just laughed, I turned my head and am saw Jacob Lewis standing right there. He was glaring at me, he then said "I challenge you to a duel, the winner gets Annabeth!" As he said this he had a evil smirk on. I inerly laughed, he the asked me " By the way, whats your name and titles?" I looked at Annabwth and asked " do I have to do all of them?" She nodded. I sighed and started " Im Perceus Jackson, call me Percy though, and Im the son Poseiden the gratest sword fighter in 300 years ( list all the other tidals ) by the time I finished he was looking nervous, but he didn't back out. We walked to the arena, the whole camp gathered around to watch, Annabeth yelled "3,2,1, GO!!"  And 2 seconds later he was disarmed and on the ground, I stood over him and smirked, I then said " Oh I forgot one last tidal Annabeth and I have, were Aphrodite's OTP! So don't mess with us" all the Aphrodite girls squealed well Jacob just glared and walked away. Thats how he met us!!

A/N
Hope you like the chapter!!
Thats really all I have to say so bye!! P.S he's the son of Demeter👋👋👋👋
Word count:
1376