ii. Birthday Party [1]

Warning: boring chapter alert!

----

Tropang Potchi
Active Now

06/30/20---

Mark: Eyo wazzup! Do we have homework?

Jeno: none haha

Jisung: Hyung! Who's gonna be at the party tomorrow? I'm kinda shy...

Donghyuck: shy, shy, shy~~

Mark: oh, all five of us then my cousin, then my hyung's bestfriends, and my parents too, don't be shy Jisung! Donghyuck why did you do that?

Jisung: oh, okay hyung! I will try not to be shy...

Jeno: don't worry Jisung! Jeno-hyung is here!

Donghyuck: what did I do Mark? Lol

Jaemin: I think I know who your cousin is Mark!

Jisung: ....

Mark: whyyyy Donghyuck whyyy!!! Wow Jaemin, my cousin is a girl how could you know her, you don't even know her name!

Jeno: your cousin is a girl? How interesting..

Jisung: Goodnight guys!

Jeno: night night baby chick!

Jaemin: goodnighteu! Lol is that so Mark? I'm just kidding!

Donghyuck: ... Goodnight Jisung.. 😊

Mark: Goodnight BabyJi! What are you planning Jeno?

Jeno: Nothing! 😊

All: GOODNIGHT!

The Next day...

Donghyuck is feeling nervous af. He's with Jisung and Jaemin, heading to Jeno's house first then the party.

"Hyung.. I know you're nervous.. Calm down" Jisung whispered.

"Okay, I will. About last night.. Are you okay?" Donghyuck whispered back.

"I'm fine hyung, I'm used to it, I'm used to being hurt and all, knowing that he won't like me back. But we don't have to talk about that now.. Let's just enjoy the party." He said, Donghyuck just hummed 'okay' in response. Wow, Jisung is getting matured!

---At the party

*ding dong*

The door opened and Mark greeted the four. The party is just simple yes there's loud music but no alcohol! (Come on they're minors, like me lol) The four greeted Mark's parents then sat at the sofa.

"Hey guys!" Mark greeted them

"Yesssue?" Jaemin said

"I would like you to meet my cousin, Victoria she just got here lastnight from Canada. Victoria, this is Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, and Donghyuck!" Mark introduced his cousin.

"It's nice to meet all of you! I hope you are taking care of my cousin here! This boy! Aigooo" Victoria said as she ruffled Mark's hair.

"Yah! Stop it!" Mark said

"It's also nice to meet you, Victoria" Jeno said.

"Anyeong Victoriaaa!" Donghyuck said.

"Hello Victoria-noona" Jisung said.

"Hello Vicvic!" Jaemin said.

"Wahh! Jisung you're sooo cute! I like that nickname Jaemin! Oh well! Enjoy the party! I got to go to my room and unpack my things!" Vic said the she left.

"Yah, Mark! You didn't told us that your cousing is cute!" Jeno said, little that he know that someone is freakin' hurt of what he said.

End of Chapter 2 [part 1]

----^
Btw, Victoria is just an extra lol 😂
I'm soooo lame. This chapter is sooo freakin lame!