iii. Birthday Party [2]

Taeil, Hansol, Johnny, Doyoung, Yuta, Jaehyun, Kun, Sicheng a.k.a Winwin, and Ten, Taeyong's bestfriends,arrived at the party. They ate, dance, and told each other stories about their lives and all. #NoDrinkingAlcohol #TheyAreMinors #TaeilGrandpa 😂

Mark and his friends joined them. They even told stories too. The atmosphere is comfortable, even for Donghyuck who's nervous a while ago.

"Okay! Form a circle guys! We're playing Uno!" Taeil said, and they formed a circle.

(a/n: This party is not boring! It's fun playing uno cards ya know? It can ruin friendships! And i don't like those wild parties! Drinking ugh!)

So this is how the seating arrangement:
Taeil-- Johnny-- Hansol-- Yuta-- Kun-- Winwin-- Doyoung-- Jaehyun--Jaemin-- Jeno-- Jisung-- Mark-- Donghyuck-- Taeyong-- Ten-- Taeil.

'Oh hell yes' Donghyuck said in his mind. Well, who wouldn't be excited to play when you're next to your crush?

"The loser will do a dare okay? Is that okay with you children? Don't worry the punishments aren't hardcore!" Taeil said.

"Taeil-hyung you don't have to treat them as if they're five-year-olds! Haha" Taeyong said.

"I know! I'm just making sure okay?" Taeil said.

"Okaaaay" all of them
said in unison.

The game was fun, those +4s, +2s, no turn and reverse spin made the game more fun, but the gane has come to an end. So, the king of uno is Donghyuck! And the loser is... Jisung, Winwin, and Ten.

"Okay Baby Ji, Winwin-hyung, and Ten-hyung! The three of you lose!" Mark said

"It's time for the punishment!" Doyoung said excitedly

"Hey Sicheng! I thought your name is Winwin? Why did you LOSELOSE? BWAHAHAHA!" Johnny jokes.

*kru kru*

"Okay time for the punishment!" Taeil said.

"Aren't you guys gonna laugh? Come on support me just once! I thought about that joke!" Johnny whined.

"Lol Johnny. LOL" Taeil said.

"Uhhhm what is the punishment Taeil-Hyung?" Jisung asked.

"How about...all three of you do an aegyo with the boy on your right side!" Jaehyun suggests.

"Okay then! That's the punishment!" Taeil agrees.

'oh hell no!' Jisung said in his mind... He's gonna do an aegyo to Jeno! Goshhh!

"Okayy, Winwin you go first!" Taeyong said.

Winwin faced Kun and

"Kun-hyung! Buing! Buing!~" Winwin said cutely and Kun blushed seeing how cute Winwin was.

"Okay next! Baby Ji" Mark said.

"J-Jeno-hyung, buing! Buing!" Jisung acted all cutely and stuff, Jeno blushed, all of them actually, I mean who wouldn't be? Seeing how cute Jisung was.

"Why so cute baby chick?" Donghyuck squealed.

"Okayyy! Next! 123456789 TEN!" Yuta said.

"Wow Yuta that's a long ass ride!" Hansol said (imitating Mark's rap lol)

"Taeyoooong!~ buing buing!~" Ten said while doing his aegyo infront of Taeyong who's laughing his ass off, but he's still blushing. Ten is indeed the king of aegyo.

"You're so cute Ten! Haha" Taeyong said inbetween his laugh.

They do not know that someone is brokenhearted because of this. This is really painful, seeing the love of your life being sweet with someone...

---

Question:

Are the ships okay with you?

Hihihi.

08/19/16