ix. Date

The next day..

It was Saturday and Jisung got up and got ready for his friendly date with Chenle.

The Toy Museum was filled with people, a lot of people, so Chenle and Jisung decided to eat first at a restaurant.

When they got to the restaurant, they saw Renjun and Mark together!

"Oh! Hi Jisung and Chenle! What brings you here? Come here sit with us!" Renjun said

"Hello Renjun-hyung! Mark-hyung! We're here to see the Toy Museum but it's filled with people, so we decided to eat first" Jisung said cheerfully and sat with them.

"We have the same idea tho. Hahaha" Mark replied.

"Did you guys order?" Chenle asked

"Not yet, let's go we should order Chenle! My treat! Hehe" Renjun said cheerfully.

"Okay then!" The three said in unison. Renjun and Chenle ordered their food, while Jisung and Mark were left behind.

"So, Jisung how are you? Did you... you know..?" Mark asked suddenly.

"I'm fine hyung! And you were right, I did cry... in pain but it's okay now, I think our friendship is over now.. But I'm happy thanks to Chenle-hyung" Jisung said and smiled.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jisung.. your friendship is not over Jisung! I think we just have to wait until it will get back to normal.. But I'm really happy for you that you moved on. I guess Chenle is a big help for you." Mark said

"I'll wait for it hyung haha. Yeah, he is a big help. By the way, what are you doing here with Renjun-hyung? Is he your new bestfriend haha. Donghyuck-hyung must be hurt." Jisung said

"Well, Renjun invited me so, I accepted his offer. He is our bestfriend you know, Chenle and him are part of the Tropang potchi now! Haha Donghyuck is not hurt haha." Mark said

"Now that you said it, you're right hyung! Haha. They're our bestfriend." Jisung said

"See?"

"We're here!!!" Renjun said cheerfully. Renjun and Chenle sat beside each other and they ate their food. After that they shared some stories first and came back to the Toy Museum, and there are only few people left.

When they entered, they parted ways because the Toy Museum is incredible! Jisung was on his way to find Iron Man, but somebody surprised him and it made him shocked! It was...