iv. Uh-Oh

The birthday party ended. It was fun for them, playing, eating, dancing, and singing too. Donghyuck had so much fun. When he got home he's still smiling, he cannot sleep so he just played with his phone until a notification came.

"Lee Taeyong tagged you in a post with 13 others."

He immediately clicked it, who wouldn't? He immediately commented too.

-----
Lee Taeyong with Ten and 13 others.

Thank you mom and dad! Thank you guys for coming! I hope you had fun than I did! Thank you very very much for the gifts! Happy Birthday to me! 😊🎉

You, Mark Lee and 701 others Likes this • 14 Comments • Share

Mark Lee: You're welcome broo! We had so much fun! 😊

Chitta Ten: You're welcome 😊😊

Kim Doyoung: You're welcome Taeyong-Hyung! HBD! 😆😊

Jung Jae: You're welcome! HBD again hyung! 😊

Seo Johnny: You're welcome Taeyong!! 😊

Moon Taeil: You're welcome! Thank you for inviting us!

Ji Hansol: You're welcome dudeee!

Nakamoto Yuta: You're welcome!

Qian Kun: Welcooome! Thank you too!

Dong Sicheng: You're welcome hyung😊

Park Jisung: You're Welcome Taeyong-Hyung! Happy birthday again! Thank you for inviting us hyung! 😊🎉

Lee Jeno: You're welcome hyung! I hope you liked our gifts! 😊🎁

Na Jaemin: You're welcome hyung! Thank you hyung! Happy birthday again! 😊🎉

Lee Donghyuck: You're welcome Taeyong-hyung! Happy Birthday again! Thank you hyung! 😊🎉

-----

After typing his comment, he fell asleep. Dreaming of what's gonna happen next.

When Donghyuck woke up it was already 7:40am and boy, he's late! Class starts at 8:00am! So, he took a bath, ate some bread and he ran!

Upon running, he saw a familiar figure standing at the bus stop, he looks at the time again and again, guess this one is late too, and this is the luckiest day for a boy who named Donghyuck. It was Lee Taeyong! He ran to the bus stop, still gasping for air, well he's house is hella far from the bus stop you know? Their driver is on a day off, but he's still lucky because he's with Taeyong.

"I'm late! When will the bus come?!" Taeyong said while looking at his watch, and he noticed Donghyuck, he looks exhausted.

"Oh! Donghyuck! Are you late too?" Taeyong asks.

"Oh! Hey hyung! Yeaaah, I am. Hahaha" Donghyuck said.

"I guess you had fun last night huh? Haha" Taeyong said then he laughed a little.

"Yes, I did hyung! It was fuuun! Haha Ten-hyung's aegyo tho! Yieeee hihihihi" Donghyuck said while laughing too, Taeyong blushed because he remembered Ten's aegyo.

"Haha yeaaah. Ten is cute" Taeyong said while blushing.

Donghyuck knows that Taeyong has a crush on Ten, he knows it. He knows everything about Taeyong, even though it hurts, knowing Taeyong likes Ten, its okay for him. He is used to it.

The bus arrived and they sat together, it's a long ass ride. They shared stories, laughed, and finally they arrived at school. They ran and ran until they reached their own classroom, good thing the teachers had a meeting, so they are not late.

It was lunch time and Mark decided to eat alone and relax at the [secret] garden.

Donghyuck decided that him and Jisung eat at the garden too, and talk about what is going on with their lives. Not knowing that Mark is under the tree, a little farther from the table where Donghyuck and Jisung are sitting. This is a secret garden of their school, Donghyuck knows that him and Jisung are the only one who knows where the secret garden is, but they are wrong, Mark knows it too. So, they're eating lunch and talked about things.

"Jisung-ah! Did you know that I rode the same bus with Taeyong-hyung?!" Donghyuck said excitedly.

"Oh, really?!" Jisung asked

"Yeaaah, we are both late so we rode the same bus and we sat next to each other" Donghyuck said, blushing at what he said.

"Wahh, you must be really happy hyung!" Jisung said

"I am! This is the happiest day of my lifeu! I know that you are happy too! Because of your aegyo in front of Jeno! Haha" Donghyuck said and Jisung blushed.

"H-hyung! I am kinda happy, but I have a question for you hyung." Jisung said

"Haha what is it?" Donghyuck asked.

"How long are you gonna keep this secret from Mark-hyung, he's your bestfriend hyung, and he's the brother of the one you like! In my case I will choose frendship with Jeno-hyung, I know that he won't like me back.." Jisung said seriously, he's almost gonna cry thinking of the thought of friendship over love. Donghyuck was speechless, he never heard Jisung talk like this, he's really serious.

"Don't worry Jisung-ah, I will tell him at the right time. Don't cry! Jisung!" Donghyuck said wiping Jisung's tears, he does not like Jisung crying. If he cries, he would too, but Donghyuck has to be strong.

"I will stop crying hyung, but please tell Mark-hyung that you like Taeyong-hyung." Jisung said.

They do not know that Mark was there with them and he heard everything they talked about, from the start to the end.

---^

Hi! NCT DREAM WILL DEBUT! JISUNG, CHENLE, JENO, HAECHAN, MARK and RENJUN are revealed. So who's the last one? I think and it will be JAEMIN ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 😂

Vote • Comment • Support 😊

-08/21/16

--Minreo