vii. Confession

Mark is mad indeed. He did not talk to the Tropang Potchi at school at all! He's just mad at Donghyuck, but he can't understand why he's not talking to the others.

It was dimissal time, all the students headed home and only a few are left, Mark is heading to his locker to get his things before he goes home, but he was suddenly approached by Jisung.

"Hyung..." Jisung said quietly.

"Yeah?" Mark said casually, well he's not mad at the younger, he's worried rather.

"You heard us, right?" Jisung said, Mark was taken aback because of what the younger said, well that's why he's mad right? He heard them.

"Yup.." Was the only thing that Mark said.

"Are you mad at us?" Jisung asks.

"Well, I'm not mad at you Jisung... I won't get mad at you baby Ji.. I'm mad at someone tho" Mark answered.

"I knew it... I told Donghyuck-hyung a lot of times to tell you about this but.. He said he will but he won't..." Jisung said almost in the verge of crying.

"It's okay baby Ji.. Don't cry! I won't tell the one you like about the secret! I promise!!" Mark said as he was comforting the younger who is crying now.

"You really heared everything hyung.. It's okay.. I trust you hyung." Jisung said.

"Sorry to say this but will you tell him that you like him? Well it's up to you though.. But I know you're hurting inside Jisung.. And if you tell him, well it's gonna end up you crying in happiness or in pain.. WAAAH!! I don't know anymore!!" Mark said, he's really confused about everything! Stress.

"It's fine hyung.. I'm gonna confess to him.. I just don't know when.." Jisung said

"Oh.. I'm happy for you Jisung-ah. You're growing up! I will support you no matter what! You know that hyung is here for you right?" Mark said cheering Jisung up.

"Thank you hyung..for everything." Jisung said and he hugged Mark.

"Awww! Oh well I should get going! I have a lot to do. Bye Jisung-ah!" Mark said.

"Bye hyung!" Jisung replied

Jisung walked back to their classroom, to get is things, and thinking about what his Mark-hyung said. Jisung will confess to Jeno, but he's nervous, he knows that he will get rejected, he's just not redy for it. So, he walked in their classroom and saw Jeno! He's still in their classroom! This is the chance Jisung!

Jeno noticed Jisung standing in the infront of the opened door, spacing out. But Jisung suddenly came back to his senses and looked directly at Jeno.

"Hey hyung!" Jisung said as he sat next to Jeno.

"Heyy! Wazzup?" Jeno said

"Nothing much... What are you still doing here hyung?" Jisung asked.

"Oh... It's nothing!" Jeno said.

"Ohh okay... Hyung? I have something to tell you..." Jisung said. This is now or never Jisung!!!

"Oh. Okay. What is it?" Jeno said

"Uhmm.. gosh this is difficult to say..."

"Go on! Don't be shy!" Jeno said

"H-hyung... I-I Like y-you..." Jisung finally said!

"I like you too Baby Ji!" Jeno said cheerfully

"That's not what I meant hyung... I mean... I like LIKE you..." Jisung said.

"Oh Jisung-ah! Stop joking! Is this a prank?" Jeno said

"I-I'm not kidding h-hyung... I really like you..." Jisung said while crying, well this is the time Jeno realized that Jisung is not joking. Jeno did not say anything.

Silence.

"I-I'm sorry Jisung..." Jeno said.

"I-It's okay h-hyung... Well I should get going!! Haha.." Jisung said and he quickly stood up, kept his things and ran out of the door while crying.

It hurts.. It really hurts. Being rejected. Well everything is ruined in Jisung's life. He thinks that everything is ruined.

Jeno is left in the classroom, still shocked on what Jisung said. Little did they know that someone heard everything.

Chenle is a smart child.

Mark is on his way to the bus stop when Donghyuck stopped him.

"Mark-hyung..."

"What do you want Donghyuck?"

"Hyung.. Please talk to me without getting mad..." Donghyuck pleaded.

"Oh.. I'm sorry secret keeper! I'm not mad! Really! I'm not!" Mark said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry hyung... For not telling you that I like Taeyong hyung.. I'm really sorry hyung.. Please don't be mad at me.. You know that I miss you hyung!" Donghyck said as he cried.

"Ohh. Okay! I'm not mad anymore! You know that I can't stay mad at you right? I'm just sad that you did not tell me your secret.." Mark said as he hugged Donghyuck.

"I'm really sorry hyung..." Donghyuck said as he hugged back.

"It's okay, I forgive you"

'Eventhough it hurts' Mark said in his mind.

Little that he know that someone knows he's feelings for Donghyuck.

Renjun is a smart child.

Meanwhile...

"Bubble tea tastes good.." Jaemin said as he drinks his chocolate flavored bubble tea alone. #Thuglife 😎

---

Jaemin's thuglife 😂

#MarkHyuck #NoSung / #JeSung goshhh I love these ships! 😍😊

09/07/16

-minreo