Chapiter Six

Charles, Clara and Erik left the others in a room, to wait for them to come back from Russia. It was impressive how Charles trusted Clara and Erik to go with him but not Raven. At least, that's what she was thinking about.

"We should think of code names," she said to the others. "We're government agents now. We should have secret code names. I want to be called Mystique."

"Damn," said the ginger boy. "I wanted to be called Mystique."

"Well, though. I called it," she said. She then got up, and, using her powers, she made herself look like him. Everyone laughed in amazement. "And I'm way more mysterious than you." Everyone clapped. "Darwin, what about you?"

"Well, uh, Darwin's already a nickname," he explained. "and, you know, sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all. Check this out." He walked over to an aquarium and put his head inside it. When he did, gill grew up on his neck, letting him breathe underwater. Everyone was cheering and laughing. He got out and bowed in thanks. "Thank you, thank you."

"That's incredible!" Said Alex.

"What about you?" He said. Alex was going to answer but Sean answered first.

"I'm gonna be... Banshee!" He exclaimed.

"You want to be named after a wailing spirit?"

"You might wanna cover your years," he said. Sean got up and placed a glass of water in front of him. He did a high pitched whistling like sound and broke the whole window. He looked back at the glass, intact. "How did I miss that?" Everyone was laughing: "Your turn," he said, referring at Angel.

"My, uh, stage name is Angel," she explained. "Kinda fits," she said, as she showed them her wings and started to fly.

"You can fly?!" Asked Raven, in amazement.

"Uh-huh, and, um..." She threw a fire ball out of her mouth and hit the statue's head. Everyone starts to laugh again.

"I'm turned on and disgust," said Darwin. "And you?" He asked Hank, who was to embarrassed to answer.

"What about BigFoot?" Asked Alex. Everyone laughs again. Raven realized Hank was not laughing and she tried to help.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet," she said. "And yours are kinda small..."

Everyone "oooohhh"d and Darwin decided o talk. "What is your gift?" He asks Alex. "What can you do?"

"Uh it's not, umm... Uh, I just can't do it. I can't do it I here." He says.

"Can't you do it out there?" Asks Darwin.

"Yes, can't you just do it outside?" Said Raven.

Everyone started shouting "Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex." So he decided to do it.

"Alright!"

"That's the spirit!" Said Darwin.

"You need to get down when I tell you to," he explains.

"Get down when I tell you to," mocks Sean. Everyone laughed.

Alex got ready, and faced the statue. "Get back." He said. Everyone got back, and then they came back. "Get back!" He said. No one moved. "Whatever." He started to do circular movements with his body, until an light, an energy started coming out and he turned it like a hula hoop. He threw it towards the statue and it cut the statue in half.

Moira, Charles, Erik and Clara were walking towards the room where the other mutants were. "Plane leaves for Russia in an hour," Moira said to the others.

"I'm telling you," warned Erik. "These kids are not ready for Shaw."

"I think they are going to surprise you, Erik." Said Charles. "They are an exceptional bunch of young people."

As they approach the CIA quarters, they can hear really loud music. They saw the broken statue and the broken glass window. When they got closer, the girls were dancing, Hank was upside down on the lights, Alex was hitting Darwin with a baseball bat and Sean was playing video games. "What the hell...?" Said Moira. Everybody stopped and turned towards her. "What are you doing?! Who destroyed the statue?!"

"It was Alex," said Hank, not wanting to get in trouble. Darwin and Alex gave him a death stare.

"No," said Raven. "Havok, he have to call him Havok. It's his name now," she explained, smiling. "And we think that you should be Professor X, you should be Psychout, and you should be Magneto," she said, pointing to Charles, Clara and then Erik.

"Psychout?" asked Clara, judging the nickname giving ability of the group.

"Exeptional." Said Erik.

Erik then left, followed by Moira. Charles stayed to talk to the kids, with Clara. "I expect more from you," he said, disappointed. He was leaving, when Clara stopped him, by taking his hand.

"Maybe I should stay here, while you and Erik go.

"No. You have to go. Erik trusts you more then me, now. He needs your help. Go, I'll stay," Charles announced.

"Okay. Take care of them," she said.

"I'll be in agent MacTaggert's office if you need me," he said to the mutants.

"We don't need a babysitter, Clara," said Raven.

"Clearely, you do, Raven."