Chapter Eleven

Guys!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! For all the reads and he comments (even if you don't do that much...)! I Really appreciate all that you guys are doing and I love writing this story. But unfortunately, it's coming to an end. This story will end and I will probably write another one, like another book, about The Days Of Future Past. And probably another one on X-Men Apocalypse. You'll all be like : Meh, she's just copying the other people doing a trilogy- NO I'M NOT, OKAY? I just thought it would be a good idea. Comment if you want me to continue. If I don't have much comments, or none at all, I'll just keep writing anyway. WELL, keep reading....

"Are you sure?" Asked Charles.

"Yes," Erik confirmed. "And anyway, I will have Clara with me," he said, smirking.

"I have you right here," she said, taping twice  with her left hand on her tympanum. He  left their crashed plane to get inside a submarine, that Erik, with his powers, had brought up on the sand.

He ran towards it. "Clara?" She suddenly heard in her head. She got worried.

"What? What is it?" She quickly asked. Charles turned to her, with an worried look.

"Nothing," Erik said. Clara let out a sigh of relief. "I just- I couldn't hear you. I wanted to make sure you were still there."

"Of course I'm here," she said. "I'll always be here for you," she added. Even though Clara didn't see it, Charles was experiencing a little bit of jalousie. He knew they were friends and all. But he didn't want them to be more than that- just friends.

Suddenly, Clara flinched. "Erik, you're there!" She screamed into his mind. "You've reached the void!"

"There's nothing here, Clara!" Erik said, exasperated. "He's not here. Shaw has left the sub!"

"What? He's got to be there!" Clara practically screamed. "He has to be! There's no where else he can be! Keep looking!"

"And I'm telling you he's not!" Said Erik. "There's no one here Goddammit!" Clara sighed. Her breath was shaky. Charles noticed and took her hand in support.

The other mutants where outside, fighting the Russian boats, to help the Americans. And some of them, fighting Angel, and the other mutants, Shaw's friends.

Suddenly, there was a big silence. And Clara heard: "Erik, what a pleasant surprise." She flinched again.

"Shaw," she whispered. Charles looked into Clara's eyes, shifting back and forth, but never focusing in anything. They locked eyes, his offering help, she shook her head. "I'll cope."

"May I ask you something?" Clara heard. "Why are you on their side?"

"Erik. Erik don't!" Clara screamed. But Erik couldn't hear her anymore.

"He's gone!" She told Charles.

"What?!"

"Erik. He's gone into the void! I can't communicate with him there!" She exclaimed exasperated. How could she fail the first mission she was on? The first mission she had with Charles by herself. She was truly a failure.

"Let me try," said Charles. For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then Clara tried again. It worked! Erik probably did something to break the void. Little did she know that he had been thrown in a mirror wall. She let out a sigh in relief.

"Erik! Whatever you did keep doing it!" She said, referring to him breaking the glass of that little claustrophobic room made of mirrors. "It's starting to work!"

Charles let out a sigh of relief. He's friend was in good hands. Suddenly, Clara could feel it even more. "Erik! It's working! I'm starting to see him! But I can't yet touch his mind."

"Everything you did, made me stronger. Made me the weapon I am today. It's the truth. I've known it all along. You are my creator," Clara heard Erik saying, to Shaw. There, she got terrified of what he could do. But somehow, he was able to take Shaw's helmet out of his head, allowing Clara to get into his mind.

"NOW CLARA!" Erik shouted. Clara screamed in concentration and was able to control Shaw's body. She was hearing everything the man was. And she was feeling everything too.

"Sorry, Clara," Erik suddenly said, already with a little bit of regret on his voice.

"Erik! Stop it! Be the better man!" She yelled. "You have it in-"

"Its not that I don't trust you," he interrupted. "Believe me," he said. "You are not the one I don't trust," he sincerely said.

"Then listen to me, Erik!" She tried to reason with him. "There'll be no turning back!"

Too late.

"Erik!!" She screamed, hitting her fist against a window of the plane. Erik couldn't hear her anymore. But she could still hear him, through Shaw's mind. She was hearing, swing and feeling everything that Shaw was. She was also hearing Shaw's thoughts, but she was ignoring them, for the moment.

"If you're in there, I'd like you to know that I agree with every word you said," said Erik, to Shaw, in his frozen form. "We are the future. But unfortunately, you killed my mother."

"That took an unexpected turn," she thought to herself.

"So this is what where going to do," said Erik, taking a coin out of his pocket. Clara suddenly realized. That was the coin he couldn't move, when he was fourteen years old, and his mom was killed for it.

"No! Please Erik No!" Clara screamed, knowing that if Shaw was tortured, she was going to feel just as much pain as him. But she knew Erik couldn't hear her.

"I am going to count to three," said Erik. "And them I'm going to move the coin," he explained, not knowing that Clara was still hearing his conversation.

Erik releases the coin and it starts floating in front of Shaw's head. "One." He says.

"Please Erik!" She screams. Charles moves closer to her.

"Two," Erik counts, as the coin moves closer to Shaw's head.

"Erik!" Clara yelled again.

"What is happening!?" Asked Moira to Charles, who seamed desperate.

"Clara is controlling Shaw's mind. She is seeing, hearing, and feeling everything he is." Charles quickly explained.

"Yes. And?"

"And Erik is going to kill Shaw!" Yelled Charles.

"Let him go!" Said Moira, knowing that she would suffer the way Shaw will.

"I can't. If I let Shaw go, he'll just kill Erik. And I can't let that happen."

"Three," she heard. After 2 seconds, her forehead was in more pain that she could never imagine. Clara screamed all of the air of her lungs as her knees dropped and she fell to the ground. If it wasn't for Charles, she would have hit the ground even painfuller than she already did, and it was already unsupportable. A few moments later, the pain was in the middle of her head, tears were dropping from her eyes and she continued screaming as Charles wrapped her around his arms. And finally, it hit the back of her head. By that time, she figured Shaw was already dead, so she let go of his mind, but the pain was still fully there. Little did she know, Erik actually heard her screaming, and it was just as painful to him.

Minutes later, Erik was outside with the body of Shaw floating over his head. Every mutant was now outside, waiting for Erik to justify himself, though that is not what they were getting.

GUYS IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE MESSAGE I WROTE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE OKAY? GO THERE AND READ IT!

BYE

bye