Chapter 1

Tom POV:

I stared up at the ceiling, my words echoing in my head. I kept thinking back to the day Tord had came back, took my room ( his old room), brought out a giant robot to take over the world, and blew up our old house.

  I grunt and turn over on my side, that jerk. Thought he could come back, pretend everything was fine and take over the damn world. How ridiculous, that's not possible. I don't eve- THUD. I jerk up, my widow was open and the smell of cigar smoke wafted up my nostrils. Not possible, I look around and my soul less eyes catch onto another pair of eyes. " Hello Tom "

( flaaaaaashbaaaaack)

This Norwegian boy insisted on tormenting me. I couldn't stand Tord, with his stupid red hoodies, his stupid hair, and his beautiful gre- WAIT what was I thinking?!?? I despised him! He annoyed me, yet I  couldn't bring myself to believe my own hateful thoughts. I didn't realize I actually liked him until he eventually left us. I couldn't bring myself to say anything but, that we weren't friends. I hated myself for those words, I was, just so conflicted and annoyed. Maybe if I had told him, how I felt, he wouldn't have left. I...I just don't know anymore.

( ENNNNDDDD)

Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead. " W-What are you doing here?!?" I asked, trying my best to keep my voice to a minimum. He smiled and walked up to me, " would you believe me if I said I came back to say sorry?" He asked. I of course shook my head and muttered no, which earned an annoyed look from the Norwegian.

" Typical." He mumbled, slightly glaring at me.