Chapter 7

For the next few days I locked myself in my room, trying to avoid Tord as much as possible. Which was easier considering the communist had went to stay with Edd for awhile. Edd, being the nice guy, was cool with it, by Matt's observations. As much as I didn't want to admit, I couldn' t help missing Tord. So when I get a knock on the door that happened to be from the Norski, I started to get really excited. " H-hey Tom.." He said, shuffling his feet. I suppress my excitement and clear my throat, " Hi..." I say, my voice a little to high for comfort.

He purses his lips, straightening out his posture. " So, Edd, Matt and me are...going to the lake before it gets too cold, and wanted to know...if you want to go." He says, regaining his confidence. " Yes! " I say a little to quickly, I cover my mouth. He blushes slightly, " Uh..OK cool I'm gonna go tell Edd now." He takes off back to Edd's apartment.

I shut my door, slamming my head against the wall. What was I thinking?! God I'm an idiot! I sit down on my couch, taking a sip from my flask. Then I'm hit with reality, the lake is like 3 hours from here...where are we gonna stay? We would have to rent out a place or a hotel. Which meant I would have to pack, and I hate packing. Whelp, better get going.

I get up and throw stuff in a suitcase, my stereo blasting music. I wonder around, grabbing whatever I think I'll need. I'm almost done when another knock lands on my door. I open my door and Edd is standing there, " Hey Tom, Tord said you wanted to go with us." He stated blankly. " Uh yeah, I hope you don't mind." I said, not sure if Edd was hyped on the idea of me going. " No its fine! Yeah I'm kinda glad actually. " he says, smiling.

I smile back, " Alright cool." Edd goes back to his apartment, leaving me alone again. I walk back in, leaving my door open and letting in the cool air. I finish packing and get dressed, Edd coming back to grab the bags and taking them down to the car. I grab a few bottles of Smirnoff before joining everyone downstairs. Edd and Matt stuff the bags in the trunk as me and Tord climb into the backseat.

I look over at him, the setting sun catching on his face and flowing through his hair. I had to look away, blood rushing to my cheeks. I stare out the window as Edd and Matt get in, start the car, and head out the the lake. I put my headphones in, glancing over at Tord occasionally. We drive for about an hour, Tord had fallen asleep, his head rested in the nook of his arm up against the window.

The moon had started to rise and its light reflected so perfectly on his face that I shut my eyes, fiercely shaking my head. I wouldn't admit it, I couldn't. Soon I fall asleep to the gentle bumps of the road, my head resting on the back of the seat. I wake up when we stop for bathroom break, I go and grab some snacks, bringing them back to the car. Edd comes back with a can of cola, Matt and Tord had run off to go to the bathroom.

I lean against the car, sighing and looking up at the moon. Edd looks over at me, " hey tom.." He says, fiddling with his soda. " Yeah?" I say, looking over at him. " do...you like Tord?" He says blankly. I blush slightly, " What no...why would I l- " I was cut off by Tord and Matt coming back. Tord yawns and I find my self staring, he looks at me confused and I flip around, hiding my bright red face.

I get in the car, refusing to look at anyone. I hide in my hoodie, playing on my phone for the rest of the ride. When we get there I pull my stuff out of the trunk, Edd had managed to get a small lake cottage by the water. Fit with two jet skis and 4 canoes, the inside was simple water themed with generic furniture. There were only two bedrooms so I volunteered to stay with Edd, which I didn't know how that would work, so I hoped Matt and Tord wouldn't start a fight. I wanted to stay away from the Norski as much as possible, sacrificing Matt seemed like an OK idea.

We set our stuff in our rooms, then all meet up in the living room. " OK guys, Matt and I are tired so we are going to bed. You two...do whatever. There's a dock through the back door. Have fun" Edd and Matt scamper off, leaving me and Tord together. We didn't even notice only one door opening and closing. I look down at the ground, digging my toe into the carpet. " Want...to go walk on the shore? " Tord asks, seeming equally as nervous as me.

" Yeah sure " I walk out of the back door, the Norski trailing behind me. I walk out to the water, putting my feet in before looking over at Tord. He walked off, his head bowed slightly. I walk over to him, sticking my hands in my hoodie. He looks over, and the moonlight reflects off his teeth, he's smiling. I blush, thinking it to be hidden in the darkness til I see Tord start blushing as well. He looks away and I push him slightly, " I...uh wanted to know...why you kissed me." I say. He jerks his head back to me, " Uh...I...didn't mean to?" I laugh, his attempt to deny what he did was cute.

" I think we both know that's not true." I say, walking in front of him a little. " OK so maybe I did, what does it mean to you?" He states, blushing. I grab his hand and laugh, not noticing a branch placed in front of me until I trip over it, taking him down with me. I land back first into the sandy grass, Tord landing on top of me. I blush madly, Tord catching a mad blush as well." uh..sorry." I say, looking up at him, his hand still clasped in mine.

" R-right." He replies, making no effort to get up, but instead turn his head away from me. I grab his chin and pull his face to face me before pressing my lips against his. To my surprise Tord kissed back, so I kissed harder. He finally pulls away, looking into my black eyes. " I didn't..think you felt that way Tom." He says, smiling slightly. " I didn't think you did either Commie." I smile back, he kisses me quickly before standing up. I get up and brush off my hoodie, looking at Tord.

He grabs my hand, " let's head back." I nod my head, smiling and squeezing his hand. We walk back and go inside, parting ways to go to our separate rooms. Only to realize Edd and Matt had locked themselves in what was once obviously me and Edd's room. " God damn it! Of course, they must have planned this." Tord walks over and grabs my hand, pulling me to his room. " I guess we'll have to share a room then." He says smirking slightly. I blush, trying not to imagine his intentions. I follow him to his room and shut the door behind us, locking it. I was in love, and I could finally admit it.

~~~~~

( holy fuck Im sorry its so long, I just didn't want to make two chapters. I'm so lazy I apologize)