Chapter 8

Two hands brought my face down as lips pressed against mine. I grabbed Tord's hips and pulled him close to me, kissing him hard. He moved his hands behind my head, wrapping his arms around my neck. I moved toward the bed, pulling him with me. I broke the kiss and gently laid him on the bed.

I worked to try to pull my hoodie and shirt off but I ended up getting stuck in the tangle of clothes.

" Tord."

" Yeah?"

" Help me, would you?" I ask with desperation in my voice. He chuckles and helps me pull it off. Once the task was finished, he threw it to the floor and looked up at me. I smile and kiss him, pushing him back down onto the bed. He wraps his legs around my waist and pulls away from the kiss, looking into my eyes. He then sits up, kissing my cheek and moving his lips down my jaw to my neck. His hands sliding down my chest before pulling away from my neck and looking up at me.

I caress his face, giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you." I say, a small smile tugging at my lips.

He gazes at me before smiling and replying. " I love you too, Tom."

I smile and kiss his cheek, laying him back down and passionately kissing him before moving my hands down to his pants and unbuttoning them. He helps me as I pull them off of him and let them fall to the ground, leaving him in his underwear. He gasps into the kiss before pulling away.

" Hold on one second. " he says as he moves over to reach for his suitcase, landing his foot in my face as he tried pushing himself closer to the bag. He grabs it and pulls something out before returning and seeing his foot placed on my face. His eyes widen and he bursts out laughing, my face contoured into disgust and suppressed laughter before I join him in the laughing fit, pulling his leg down.

" Oh my god, I'm totally not sorry!" He says between wheezes, tears falling from his eyes from his hysteric moment. As his laughter dies down, he hands me the objects from his bag. A condom and lubricant. I look back at him, my face flushed.

" Did you seriously buy these? " I ask, chuckling.

" Uh yeah. " he says, " I figured I'd probably need it."

" Oh that's funny. What, did you intend that it would be used for us?"

" Well, I knew it wouldn't take you long to fall for my charms. " he replies dramatically, flicking his hand out at me like a diva. I can't help but laugh at it, he was a bit right. I fell for him. I guess he really had his ways.

" Now, take good care of me Daddy~" he says, kicking his legs softly and biting his lip.

" You're fuckin weird you know that?" I say jokingly before he pulls me down and kisses me.