Chapter 3

I awoke to Tord standing above me, poking me. " What the fuck Tord. Are you serious? " I slapped his hand away and he chuckled. I glared at him which he replied with a glare of his own with his intense green eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. I had to bite my tongue and look away from doing something I was going to regret.

I got out of bed and threw on a shirt and some pants, I hear a small gasp behind me. I glaced behind me and caught Tord looking at me. I rise an eyebrow and he catches my eye, whipping his head around. I shake my head and walk out of my bedroom, I grab a beer from my fridge. I take a sip of it and Tord walks out of my room, taking a seat on my couch. I scoff and walk outside.

I look out at the city in front of me. The only thing on my mind is that jerk in my living room, I try to think of something else but he comes back and I just want to punch him, in hopes that it would end this nightmare in my mind. A nightmare trying desperately to turn into a daydream, come true. " Hey tom!" I hear from the left to me, where ( as I look that way ) edd is standing with a grin on his face. I yelp a little and edd looks at me concerned, I chuckle slightly apologizing.

He walks over and pats my shoulder " Hey me and Matt were gonna go down to see a movie. We wanted see something you might not like very much but we wanted to see if you still wanted to go. " he said and I softly groan. I wanted to get away from Tord and this could be my chance but if this movie they were going to see was as they said, I didn't know if I wanted to go or not. I sigh " I'll go. " edd smiled " Great! Oh by the way I left somethin in your apartment if you don't mind can I get it?" I reply with sure and then yelp and grab edd from opening it, but it was too late.

The door was open and Edd just stared. Tord slowly looked up from the TV , that he had turned on, and looked up at us. " oh hey Edd " he said in his Norwegian accent and I facepalmed, this was going to be a weird day.