Chapter 2

Tom POV:

As I sat looking at him I noticed his cheeks seemed a bit flushed and it looked like he had been crying. Even though he was standing in the dark I had good night eye sight, considering I spent most of my time in the dark. I tilted my head, I wasn't going to yell for Edd and Matt to rush here, I wasn't the kind of guy to disrupt their sleep with this...news. If things got out of hand I would, but we were just talking at this moment and it wasn't anything too major.

" So...did you want something? Because if not I'd like it if you left my room now. " I stated. He rolled his eye and looked out the window. " Hello?" I asked, annoyance in my voice. " Tom shut up. Give me a moment " he snapped. I muttered under my breath and got out of bed, I walked out of my bedroom door and went to the kitchen. I was hungry, which was usual for the middle of the night. I grab something from my fridge and sit on my couch flipping the TV on. I didn't care if he stayed in my room or not, I just wanted him to leave.

As I sat in my thoughts he walked over to my fridge and grabbed something to drink and sat in my armchair. " Tord get out " I growled looking at him. " Tom deal with it " he growled back in his accent, which, for some reason made my heart flutter. I ignored it and went back to watching my show. He never left and ended up falling asleep in my chair, I left him there and went back up to my room to sleep. Well that never happened and I laid there all night and into the morning, thinking about that annoying Norwegian sleeping in my armchair.