Chapter Five

The next morning after holding on to her throughout the night to keep her from screaming and crying, there she was in our kitchen making coffee and breakfast, her hair is up and she's just effortlessly beautiful

The next morning after holding on to her throughout the night to keep her from screaming and crying, there she was in our kitchen making coffee and breakfast, her hair is up and she's just effortlessly beautiful. She smiled at me and said "good morning sleepy swede, I've got to go in half an hour don't want to be late for my forensics exam." I laughed at how cute she is. There are things that she just does without realizing it, that make me smile. "You need a ride? I don't have to continue writing until the afternoon anyway." Again she smiles at me and gives me a simple nod yes. "Wouldn't have taken no for an answer anyway, I'll put your coffee in a to-go cup" I said to her as I kissed her forehead. I continued fixing up the eggs and letting them cook as I heard her soft voice from the bedroom say "I can't ever thank you for everything you do for me throughout the night." I laughed from the kitchen and said "Oh, I know you definitely like what I do for you at night but you know we can do it in the day time too." Vanya laughed and that was my favorite laugh, the unexpected laugh that she can't control. "Oh you smug smartass, I didn't mean that but now that you've got me thinking...maybe we should get on that. Maybe we should think about different locations and different furniture pieces in the apartment to you know, do that on..." Her voice was nervous and excited all at the same time. "Oh, Vanya Teresi are you actually being a little kinky today?" I replied with a smirk on my face, as she came up from behind me and hugged me. I turned around and grabbed her face and kissed her lips. The sweet taste of her lips is like candy to me, so addictive. As I kissed her she pulled me closer, our hips brushing against each other. 

I could feel his body getting hot while he's lightly tracing kisses down my neck and back up to my lips. His spurs of heavy breathing against my skin is giving me goosebumps. I pulled him closer to me trying to head towards the bedroom but instead Lukas roughly picked me up, his big hands wrapped around my hips and his lips against mine. This was solace for me. He then sat me on the kitchen counter, still kissing me intensely -- so intense that I completely lost my train of thought and didn't want this to stop. I kept pulling his body closer into mine as he began to kiss down my neck. I loved to pull on his hair while we kissed. Shivers run through my body as I feel Lukas' hands caress my inner thighs and his heart beat spiraling out of control. I quickly moved my hands down to pull his shirt up and take it off so that I can see his bare beautiful skin, as I pulled his shirt over his head, he then unbuttoned my plaid blouse and rubbed his hands down my chest. The breathing between us both became even heavier and louder - I needed him right now like never before. As I began to try and unhook my mint green lace bra, the fire alarm goes off and all I can smell is something burning on the stove. Lukas continued to kiss me and try to help unhook my bra and then suddenly stopped in confusion about why the fire alarm went off. "FUCK. Your eggs, babe...they burned." he said in a very hoarse but sexy voice. That was one of my favorite things about Lukas, that voice, the slight swedish accent that I love so much. We both laughed at the fact that we didn't even know the stove was still on, that we didn't hear the sizzling of the eggs against the pan. "It's okay, the breakfast I was about to have, would've tasted so much better." Lukas was turned around trying to scrape off the pan, his hair a mess, sweat running down his back and his fitted jeans slightly falling. He laughed and dropped the pan in the sink not having a single care about that breakfast anymore. When he turned around and looked me in the eyes I could see that I was all he wanted to have in that moment, I was all that mattered. While looking deep into his eyes I couldn't help but bite my lower lip lightly. "Come here. Now." he said in a low but serious voice. I hopped off the counter and into his arms allowing him to touch me everywhere. He then kissed my forehead and picked me up again while my legs wrapped around his hips, I could feel how excited he was that our bodies were against each other and I was too, maybe too excited. He then kissed my neck and pushed his body more into mine while holding me up against the wall, my god did I love him...his scent, his lips, his eyes, his entire body. The harder he kissed me the more I couldn't think straight, there was so much passion, I could barely breathe. As Lukas began to rub his hands down between my legs, my alarm on my phone went off. That was my alarm to let me know that I should already have left my house in order to get to class on time. I groaned in disgust that these alarms in this house are so against Lukas and I being intimate right now. Lukas laid his head against my chest with heavy pants of breath and said "Really? We didn't even get to the good stuff yet." Him and I both laughed at just how over it we both were. "Come. Get dressed and I'll drive you, okay?" he said as he lightly placed me back on the floor. 

I was still trying to catch my breath while putting my jeans on and light brown moccasins - my giggles wouldn't stop and I could hear Lukas in the bedroom humming "Carry on my wayward son" while he's getting ready. When he finally came out of the room he looked effortlessly beautiful, his hair was still messy but his eyes were glowing and his smile was everything. To look at his smile was like looking at a series of sunsets - so warm and beautiful.  He smiled at me and said "I'm not finished with you, Miss Teresi." "Oh, I have no doubt that we will have to finish this when I get back home, my swede." We both laughed, that playful and joyful laugh we have always shared together. Lukas put my coffee in my turquoise to-go mug and opened the door for me, while getting in the car I was so happy, my smile would be endless today. I was never this excited to go into a presentation. This is what I feel is true happiness - being with Lukas through all of it, I mean imagine how much happier I'd be now if we did finish what we started on the kitchen counter? I think I'd be too overjoyed and distracted to even present. Oh, I loved him so. He loved me, too. That's what makes it all so beautiful, I just hope he doesn't ever leave, I hope he can stand to stay through more of my night terrors that progressively get worse as my life goes on. This swede and I have entered each others life for a reason and I don't plan on ever losing it, not for a second.