Chapter 8

~*.Tuesday.*~ (Day in story)

Tohru's POV

I woke up and did my normal morning routine. After I was done I started to walk down the steps. Kyo was cooking as per usual and Yuki was surprisingly wide awake.

"Hello Tohru how are you feeling." I heard Shigure say behind me.

"Oh. I'm fine! Thanks for asking Shigure." I reply with a smile.

He smiled and walked of to his office.

Everyone ate the food Kyo made and we walked off to school.

-On the way to school-

"So how are you guys gonna explain to everyone your relationship?" Yuki asked.

"Who cares?"

"You have a fan club now stupid cat. I have no idea what people see in you though."

"There just some stupid girls. And I have a Tohru."

"I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about Ms.Honda."

"Hana and Yankee will help I'm sure. Plus I'm there for her as well."

I give a warming smile towards the boys.

Kyo offers his hands and I happily take it.

As we are walking I notice people stop and stare.

Half the girls that sees us glare daggers of jealousy towards me.

Kyo tightens his grip around my hand and we walk towards Uo and Hana swiftly attempting to ignore all the daggers.

"Man, when did this become a murder house?" Uo asked.

Kyo and I slowly lifted our hands up.

Uo was in a state of shock when she noticed. Her eyes looked about ready to rip someone's head off. I let go of Kyo's hand and put my hand on her shoulder.

I looked over her shoulder and gave her a smile.

She calmed down and walked up to Kyo.

"You hurt her you will have to answer to me understand."

"We've lived in the same house for like a year and I haven't hurt her... Emotionally..."

"Are you implying that you've hurt Tohru!"

Kyo runs for it.

"It was on accident!" He yells as he's running.

Uo comes up to me.

"How did he hurt you and when!"

"The only time I can think of is shortly after he moved in, him and Yuki were in a fight and Kyo smashed the table and a piece of wood hit my forehead. It was just a little scratch, nothing big. He stopped after that happened and apologized."

"Fine. I'll let it slide just this once since it was so long ago but next time something like this happens I'll give him a piece of my mind!"

I give a nervous smile not wanting to know what would happen to Kyo if he hurt even a hair on my head. I don't think he would. Actually I'm positive he wouldn't.