Chapter 11

-To the date!-
Tohru's POV

I got dressed in the outfit I was going to wear to the date.

(Outfit)

(Hair)

Once again, I didn't apply any makeup. I headed out of my room to see Kyo waiting for me facing to the side.

He was wearing a dark blue collar t-shirt with a pair of shorts. He had on the same pair of shoes he wore on our first date and a small black backpack that was, once again, over his shoulder.

He looked handsome as per usual. He turned towards me and he held his jaw up and covered his mouth.

"Is something wrong?"

He shook his head.

"Ms.Honda I think he's trying to not drool, that's all."

Kyo, even though he didn't want to admit it, nodded.

He took deep breaths and slowly uncovered his mouth.

He took my hand and we went off towards wherever Kyo was going to take me.

Kyo's POV

She looked beautiful. I hope she says yes when I ask her to be my girlfriend.

-At the date area-

We finally made it to the zoo. Tohru looked beyond excited. I grabbed my wallet trying my best to hide the box until later. I went up to the guy in the booth so we can enter. I handed him the money and he stamped our hands to indicate that we can go through.

I held her hand again and we walked toward the animals.

"What animal do you want to go see first Tohru?"

"Why don't we just go around and look at the animals as we go by their cages unless there's an animal you want to go see."

"I don't care as long as I'm right next to you."

Tohru blushed along with me.

I planned to ask her by the fountain that's in the middle of the zoo.