Allison & Stefan

Moving to Beacon Hills was supposed to be a fresh start for the Argent's. Well, at least until Chris took care of the rogue alpha he soon found out was terrorizing the poor town. Though what the hunter hadn't counted on was his daughter- his daughter Allison who he had yet brought into the hunting business- befriending a newly bitten beta werewolf, his spastic best friend, and finding out that his own sister went against the hunter code and burned a house down with an innocent family of humans and werewolves inside.

Living in Beacon Hills then turned out to be the worst thing possible seeing as the family that Kate Argent murdered, the Hale family, had actually been quite loved in the town. And when the events of the Hale fire came to light along with the identities of the arsonists, everyone took pleasure in making the other Argent lives hell since Kate met her demise in the form of the rogue alpha who just so happened to be a Hale that had escaped from the house fire.

So when young Allison was forced to deal with such hateful teenagers who made their fun by slandering the Argent name, Chris and Victoria decided another move to a completely friendlier town was what their daughter needed.

They packed up their bags, sold the house and moved from the west coast all the way to the east coast.

Yes, Virginia would be their fresh start.

Mystic Falls was the perfect hiya, neighbor! sort of town. It was the sort of town that Chris, Victoria and Allison could find themselves blending in in.

 It was the sort of town that Chris, Victoria and Allison could find themselves blending in in

It's the beginning of summer before Allison starts her Junior Year at Mystic Falls High.

The house the Argent's managed to snag is one that's secluded not too far into the woods, but far back enough with enough privacy so Allison can continue to train in her own backyard without suspicious gazes watching her. Now that she knows just what's out there in world, she rather not be weak and defenseless.

Allison gets taught hand-to-hand by her Dad, as well as learning to handle Chinese ring daggers. Training with her bow is the most fun part of training, as well as finding a route to run along their property line.

She's so focused on her training and absorbing all the information her Dad passes on that she's never truly ventured out into the town to make friends. But all that changes a month and a half into her daily routine.

xXx

Having just come back from her run, earbuds jammed in her ears and sweating up a storm, Allison's quite confused as to why her mother is waiting at the top of their back porch for her with narrowed eyes. Arms crossed over her chest, the redheaded woman with hair cropped short stands with her hip cocked and one foot tapping impatiently. Her mouth moves, but since music is pounding in Allison's ears, the teenager has to yank out a bud and smile apologetically at her mother.

"I'm sorry. What was that?"

Victoria sighs and rolls her eyes. "Honestly, Allison, you should be more aware of your surroundings."