A/N

New story!!

Don't worry, I will still be writing my others. This one might update a little slow, I'm going to try out writing this one in 3rd person and see how it goes.

I know Neverland is supposed to be a child's story, but this isn't that kind. So as a warning, this story will contain:

-violence
-possible use of drugs
-foul language, & sexual content

This book is intended for mature 18+ audiences due to sexual content, but I realize I can't really stop anyone younger than that from reading so continue with caution. If you're not mature enough to handle it then stop reading now!

This story is taking place in the early 1900's, I'm going to try my best to get the use of terms from that time right. It might be a little struggle but I'm going to do my research, feel free to correct me if I'm ever wrong!

I don't know the rules that include writing about Neverland, or the idea of it but just in case: I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR THE IDEA OF NEVERLAND AND THE CHARACTERS PETER PAN, HOOK, TINKERBELL (etc.) All credit for the original idea of the story goes to the genius writer, J.M. Barrie.

I only take credit for the twist of the idea and the new characters I'll be putting in the story. I was hesitant about writing this because I wasn't sure if it was considered plagiarizing but I've seen so many people writing their own versions of the story with the main character as Peter Pan himself. I thought "eh I guess it's okay because Harry's actually the lead and Peter is just a minor character." So, I'm going for it guys.

I'm so excited to write this, the story of Peter Pan has always been my absolute favorites from my childhood. No joke, I even have a quote & silhouette of Peter tattooed on my back. HA. So I really hope you guys love this story, it's different and I don't think anyone's written this kind of fanfic. Please give it a try.

Enjoy, and give me your feedback. :)

~Kelsey