t h i r t e e n

The night was chilly and the bamboo was cold beneath Gwen's back, yet she was sweating in her sleep. Perspiration gathered at her hair line, making her hair stick to her skin and her chest glistened in the dim light of the fire still barely flickering on the table. The leaved blanket was kicked towards the end of the makeshift bed as Gwen slept on her back. Her breaths were coming out a little quicker and her eyebrows drew together as she dreamt of the one boy she could not stop thinking about. Not even in her unconscious state.

They were back in the lake in her dream, and he had her pressed into the rocketed wall again. His hands were touching her chest but this time, she was bare. His fingers caressed her erect nipples and she gasped against his lips, pulling back to look at him with wide eyes. His pupils were dilated as his large palm swept down her waist tauntingly, fingers brushing her hip. She shivered against him, her eyes fluttering closed briefly before they flew open again when she felt his hand tease her where she was aching between her legs. Gwen looked down, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly when she saw she was completely naked. He still had his trousers on but Gwen couldn't find it in herself to care. Not when he was shirtless and wet, hair drenched and droplets sliding down his face. Especially not when his fingers were carefully caressing her slit. She moaned, body pushing up into him as she wrapped one arm around his shoulders and breathed hard against his soft lips.

"Harry." She whimpered, standing on her toes as she tilted her head back. Harry bent his head and pressed a hot kiss to her neck.

"Gwen." He muttered her name lowly and then she felt his fingers slipping towards her entrance. She waited in anticipation, and just when she felt his fingertips pushing into her, Gwen suddenly woke up.

She blinked several times, her breathing ragged as she stared up at the ceiling of her hut in confusion. Sitting up and holding her weight on her elbows, she looked around the room until it sunk it that it were only a dream. She groaned angrily, throwing her head back on the bamboo in exasperation. Feeling the throbbing between her legs she immediately tried to fall back to sleep so she could continue her dream. She absolutely hated when she was having a pleasant dream and her body woke her up the moment it was starting to get good. It had happened to her more times than she could count and she was sick of it. Her body was all whined up after that short one and she needed a relief. She's needed one since Harry had left her aching earlier back in the lake.

Her eyes opened slowly as she remembered how Harry had left her at the lake. She wasn't angry at him for it, she understood considering how it seemed Peter wasn't fond of her and apparently Harry knew it too. After she had gotten out of the lake and pulled her gown back on, she snuck her way back to camp. She managed to get by them without them realizing she hadn't been back there to begin with like Harry had told Peter. But by the way Peter kept watching her closely during supper, she suspected that Peter didn't actually believe a word Harry had said. Despite the fact Harry had made it a point to stay away from Gwen the rest of the night. There were a few smiles shared between them when no one was looking, but Harry sat on the other side of the fire during supper instead of sitting right beside her like he would have liked. He was just as whined up as she was and he needed to put some distance between their bodies so he could calm down. Though the few feet didn't really seem to help either, considering Harry kept watching her through the flames of the fire between them. She was oblivious to his staring or the way Harry kept thinking how utterly stunning she looked. With the light from the fire illuminating her face and the way she was leant back on her hands, collarbone jutting out and chest easily outlined by the fabric of her gown. He had still been hard in his overalls and he was sure it wouldn't be going away until he found some relief. He promised himself he'd find it when he was alone in his hut.

Gwen pressed her thighs together to try and relieve some of the ache, but it did very little. She pressed her lips together and turned her head against the bamboo she was laying on, eyes drifting towards the door of her hut. She bit her lip, wondering what Harry was doing. Probably sleeping, she thought. It was the middle of the night and she doubted he'd be awake still. The camp was quiet, except for the sound of the leaves from the forest moving from the light breeze surrounding the camp. There was no sign of anyone being awake so she figured Harry was most likely asleep as well.