afi

little drummer boy :,)

You finished curling the last piece of straight hair and you walked to your bed to out on your outfit. (Your fav dress irl) once you put on your dress you went back to the bathroom and sprayed on some perfume and added some finishing touches to your make up.

While putting on some lip gloss, Ashton came into your bathroom already dressed.

"Is it time?" You said.

"Yes, it is. You have no reason to be nervous, you look beautiful–"

"What?! No no no. Go! Ashton I am not ready! I mean I am but not–I'm not going. I can't! Oh my god everything's wrong! My make up is awful! Your moms gonna think I'm a slut–"

"Y/N! Babe, calm down! And get your ass outside because we're almost leaving–"

"ASHTON!" You said kind of mad but totally kidding.

"Love you, too." He said and walked out of the bathroom, to his car.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed.

"Don't fuck this up." You mumbled to yourself before walking out to Ashton's car.

"Y/N, hun. What were you worried about? You look beautiful." He said scanning your body making you shift uncomfortably.

"I can't do this, Ash. I'm not ready! I know how much they mean to you and I know that when I'm nervous I start rambling and I know she's gonna hate me! Lauren's gonna think I'm trying to steal you away from her and Harry's probably gonna think 'ew COODIES' or some shit and end up hating me and it's all–"

Ashton had trapped your lips between his two fingers and looked at you with a smile.

"You're rambling." He said and let go. You took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" You asked hoping he would say no and you guys would stay home.

"Yes. I'm positive! They are going to love you. Just be yourself! Now. Get in." He said laughing and started driving.

He turned on some music to help you relax. And it did.

Before you knew it you were walking to the front door and knocking.

Your eyes widened and you were about to turn around but Ashton's hand on your lower back made it impossible to since seconds later the door swung open and a little boy with dirty blonde hair came out.

"Ashton!" He yelled as he tackled Ashton's waist and Ashton smiled.

The reason for all the emotion was that Ashton had just came back from tour 3 days ago and he's been spending those days at your house.

You watched the boys have their moment in awe at how much Love they shared and soon Anne came to the door with a towel tossed over her shoulder and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Oh, ash. Is this the famous Y/N you always talk about?" She said smiling at you.

"All good things I hope," You said smiling.

"Yes, mom. It is. How are you?" He said hugging her.

"I'm fine, just missing you." She said and the guilt was overwhelming.

"Y/N my mom. " He said replacing his hand on your lower back as the Harry ran inside to Lauren's room to tel her he's home.

"Nice to meet you." You said holding out your hand. Anne frowned at you looking at your hand.

"What do you take me for, love? Give me a hug! Feel at home!" She said and pulled you into a string hug and you laughed in relief.

You all walked in and soon Lauren came rushing down and tackled Ashton.