lrh

first of all why does Luke have brown hair. we all know he's legally blonde and was born to play Regina from mean girls.

anyway: lucas imagine.

You were waiting on the airport for the boys to get off the plane. You most excited to see Luke. You've been friends with the other boys longer but you had a crush on Luke. Luke actually became friends with the other boys through you. Cause Luke was new in town and befriended him. It's been 8 months since you last saw him and it all seemed so surreal. But you were excited, somewhat for the wrong reasons. You were ready to question Luke. Question him about this girl you've been hearing him with. Ara.. Arz..Azaylea..? Arzel. Arazaylea? Arzaylea! That's it. When you first saw who she was you were happy for Luke because she seemed decent and very pretty. But hen you looked her up even more and this girl seemed nothing but bad news. She was known for being a groupie, leaving her boyfriend when they were paying for an apartment, pressuring Luke to do things you knew all to well Luke did not want to do AND her brother just recently "exposed her" for what she really is.
But all those negative thoughts went away when you saw Muchael and Calum appear around the corner and you flashed them a wide smile, waving. The came Ashton and Luke–with arzaylea?! Wow. You didn't expect that. Like at all.

Your smile kind of dropped but you pulled a fake one before anyone became suspicious.

You saw Luke's hand intertwined with Arzaylea's. Your heart dunked a bit but you didn't let it ruin your day.
You were finally reunited with your 4 best friends! After 8 months. "Y/N! Oh my god! Babe, I've missed you like nothing else!" Michael exclaimed as he hugged you. "Me? Or my cooking?" You said playfully glaring at him and he laughed before hugging you again. "Cali!" You screeched as Calum hugged you. "Hello, Y/N. See! Guys I'm honestly her fav." Calum sassed and you smacked him upside his head. "Y/N..." Ashton said while smiling. "What's up, tadpoles?!" You said hugging him while laughing. "You'll never let that go will you?" He said. "Will your fans?" You asked already knowing the answer. "..no." He said and you laughed and hugged him again. Luke finally came up to you smiling and you smiled widely.

He hugged you tightly and you did too. Never wanting to let go because you were scared that what you were reading was true. "I missed you." You whispered in his ear. "I missed you, too baby girl." He said when you heard a cough, a loud one at that. Making you and Luke pull away awkwardly. "Are you going to introduce me?" Said the brunette beside Luke and he shifted. "Arz, this is my best friend, Y/N.  Y/N, Arzaylea.. My girlfriend." Luke said avoiding contact.

You pulled the fakest smile you could and hugged the girl in front of you. "Hi, nice to meet you. I've heard tons about you." You lied looking at Luke. "All good things I hope." She smiled. "Of coarse." You said and started walking towards the exit of the airport.

Ashton walked beside you and held your hand.
He knew what was really going on in your mind at the moment and you smiled at him with tears in your eyes. "It's going to be okay." He said and kissed your forehead. "Thank you, jigglypuff." You said before you heard him chuckle which made you laugh.

You walked, hand in hand with Ashton until you reached your car and they all put their luggage in your trunk and somehow made it fit and they all got in.

The car ride was not silent. The boys kept talking about your experiences and Arzaylea talked more about herself to "get to know you better" while you drives and tried your best to go along with everything.

You got to your apartment and the mess began.

The boys were hungry so it was up to you to feed them. "Arzaylea, you mind helping?" You asked politely. "Oo, honey. I don't know how to make anything. Ill probably just screw everything up." She said and you nodded. "I'll help!" Luke said and you smiled.

He came in and took off his jacket and washed his hands meanwhile Ashton, Michael and Calum all positioned themselves on the sofas and watched tv.

You decided on simple spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

Luke helped chop up vegetables and you guys caught up. "So you and Ashton are pretty close?" Luke said chopping tomatoes. "Um. Yea. We're close friends I suppose." You said not really knowing what to say. "Do you like him?" He asked smirking at you and you frowned shaking your head fast. "What?! Ashton?! No, no, no. He's cute and hot and kind and all but no. Ashton is DEFINATLEY a brother to me. Nothing more." You said and Luke smiled. "On the other hand.. You and this Arzaylea girl–" "Oh no." Luke groaned whole laughing. "What?! You never let me talk to you about your girlfriends." You said. "Cause it's weird!" He said laughing. "Weird how? Your my best friend. You've seen me at my worst." You said reminiscing at the memories. "Cause.. I've never told you but now that it's over and I'm with Arzaylea I'm gonna say it. When we first started touring I had the slightest crush on you." He admitted and his cheeks turned rosy and your eyes widened. "I know. It's weird. But I don't feel that way anymore! Your like a sister to me now. And k wouldn't want things to ever change." He said smiling.

Tears formed in your eyes but you blinked them back and looked at the pasta you were boiling. "Good to know." You mumbled.

Dinner was over and everyone was complimenting you on it. Everyone except Arzaylea because she didn't eat any because she was vegan.
That information would have been
useful about an hour ago.

After you cleaned up you headed to your room claiming you were tired when in reality you wanted to let out all the emotions you've been hiding.

You closed the door and started crying into your pillow. Soon you heard someone come in. You quickly tried to compose yourself but realized it was Ashton so you continued crying. "Aw, babe." He said and pulled you into his arms. You crawled onto his lap and just cried into his chest. "We actually had a shot. He told me he like me before tour... God. If only I wasn't so dumb and told him! Now he's gone with a girl that's probably using him for his money. God why'd I say that. She's probably a lovely person I'm just mad cause she has the guy I love–" "What?" Ashton said and your eyes widened at your own words. "I-I. I love Luke." You whispered. "I love you, too." You heard. Both you and Ashton turned over to Luke standing at the doorway. "W-What?" You said shocked.

Ashton dismissed himself and left leaving you and Luke alone. "I thought you said you didn't want things to change–" You were cut off by Luke's lips. Soft and sweet. You cried while he kissed you, causing him to pull away. "What's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked. "It's everything I wanted. That's why. I love you, Luke. I love you so much." You said sand kissed him, wrapping your arms around hi neck pushing him back on your bed.

You guys made out for a couple minutes before it turned into cuddling and sweet talk. "I could get used to this." Luke admitted. "What about Arzaylea?" You asked. "She'll replace me in no time." He said swiftly. "I love you." He said and kissed your forehead. "I love you too, Lucas." You did and he groaned while laughing.

You kissed his cheek and soon you both fell asleep.

sorry i took soooo long to update. hopefully you liked it. a bit longer than the others sorry about that too. x