Chapter 56: Parties and Friendship

The Beginnings of a Future Pirate King
Chapter 56: Parties and Friendship
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."-Nina Dobrev

When Luffy and Sanji left their room Ace and Sabo were leaning against a wall waiting for them. Luffy in his dark black suit with a blue striped tie looked a bit older than he was supposed to in the brother's eyes especially since he smelled of cigarette smoke and styling jell.

"You look nice." Sabo said awkwardly and tried to smile as Luffy just smirked.

"Sanji helped." Ace growled quietly before scrunching up his nose.

"Is that why you smell like smoke?" Ace asked but his eyes were on the blond who was just watching carefully.

"No! It's not like I had a cigarette or anything...Really I didn't ask to try one..." He said turning his head to the side and whistling. Sanji lifted one of his curled brows up in surprise. Ace marched over and pulled on Luffy's face.

"For all the trouble you've been giving me I'm going to tell Marco about this." He said his black eyes darkening as Luffy grew pale.

"You wouldn't." He whispered and a small dark smile crossed Ace's face.

"No I won't... You will." He said and laughed as Luffy blanked out not quite understanding Ace.

"Oi Luffy, we need to go." Sanji said putting his hands in his pockets and walking past the circus he called his new friend.

"Yup right." He said following behind Sanji as Ace and Sabo crossed their arms.

"Are we going to follow them?" Sabo asked and Ace nodded as they both began to follow behind the boys.

Luffy and Sanji had no problem getting into the party as they had tickets but Ace and Sabo were stopped at the gate.

"We're with those two." Ace said pointing to Luffy and Sanji who stopped and looked back at them. Sanji looked to Luffy who gave a cocky grin.

"Are they with us Luffy?" Sanji asked him a small smile on his face and a light in his eye.

"Nope not at all." He said before laughing and following Sanji into the party officially leaving a shocked pair of brothers.

"When we get our hands on him he's dead." Ace said smoke coming from his face.

"Agreed." Sabo said a blush of embarrassment on his face. "But we need to get into this party just in case."

"We'll have to get creative then..." Ace said looking around and Sabo grinned.

"Well if you don't mind...I think I have an idea."

Luffy was laughing so hard with Sanji that was the first time he had ever done something like that.

"The look on their shitty faces." Sanji laughed and Luffy nodded.

"I wish I had a camera that was amazing!" He laughed out both boys smiled at one another before looking around realizing they were being looked at.

"Did we do something wrong?" Luffy asked quietly his eyes narrowing and even Sanji felt on edge.

"It's one of these types of parties." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

"What kind of parties? Aren't all parties the same?" Luffy asked only ever experiencing the ones from back home.

"There are many types of parties and it looks like we're a part of the shittiest kind right now." Sanji frowned not liking the dullness of the party but his heart leapt when he saw a beautiful lady in a slim black dress.