Chapter 52

Chapter 52

The room is cold as the wind goes inside through the small holes of the cave. My eyes trail up from his naked torso up to his sleeping face, his lips slightly parted and eyes closed softly. His long lashes are perfect; it looks very cute on him. Shawn's arms are lightly placed around my tummy, his feet tangled with mine and the sheets draped over at us. I blush when an image of me exploding all over the sheets crosses my mind and I push the thought away, not wanting to embarrass myself. His arm drapes over my throat and I pout, my hands shooting to his arm to give it a slight squeeze.

Shawn does not budge. I look up at him and bite down softly on his forearm, which earns me a groan but I continue to nibble on his forearm while I watch him sleep. His eyes flutter open at my childish actions and when his eyes meet mine, a genuine smiles automatically tugs on his lips. He pushes me into him and snuggle with me, burying his face in the crook of my neck, which makes me laugh as he runs his nose across my jaw, tickling me.

"I could get used to this," he murmurs as he kisses my neck, making me giggle. "Oh really I could get used to our romance." He tightens his arm around me, now he's biting my earlobe. I laugh, pushing him away and he pouts at my direction.

"Childish," I chortle,  pecking him on his pouted lips and he breaks into a huge grin. I roll my eyes at him playfully. I roll over the bed and swings my feet on the ground and pain greets my lower back. "Ouch." Shawn immediately rolls of the bed and stands up, going in front of me to look at me in alarm. He looks at me worriedly and I let my hand fly, brushing him off. He smiles in relief and offers assistance.

I shake my head. "Oh come on, Dylan." Despite my protest, Shawn grabs a hold of my arm and helps me stand up, his arm wrapping around my waist to hoist me up and balance me. Pain shoots up down my spine and I groan, steadying myself using Shawn's large frame. Despite our naked figures, and how hot Shawn looks, the pain is such a pain in the ass. Literally. "Shit, I might have been too hard..." I glare at him, my cheeks flushing. From a moment, I think he's joking but when I look at him, he has this thoughtful look plastered on his face, too deep in thoughts. I sigh, ignoring him.

I could use a bathroom right now to piss. I tug on Shawn and he looks at me with curious eyes. His eyes flash something naughty and I roll my eyes at him. I jerk my chin over our pants and briefs that are scattered on the floor. Shawn bends and he gives me such a great view of his ass when he picks up the pants and briefs on the floor. He has purposely done that! He looks over his shoulder to just give me a knowing smirk which makes me groan in frustration. I roll my eyes at his childishness and Shawn hands me my pants. I grab it with force, pouting at him. Slipping a foot in my pants, pain begins to erupt on my lower back again but I refuse to groan. Trying my best to wear my pants without releasing a loud groan of pain, I purse my lips tight and just wear the pants as fast as I can. Shawn stands by my side, gripping my arm lightly to help me balance myself out. I give him a thankful smile.

His hair is disheveled and sticking up in every direction and I let out a chuckle. I tiptoe and run my fingers across his hair, combing it to the right so he'd look very good. Shawn smiles at my action and plants a soft kiss on my lips as I comb his hair. After that, he wears his pants and grabs a hold of my hand. He leads me outside though a bit slow because of the pain erupting whenever I move my legs. Shawn uses minimal force to roll the round bolder so we can get outside and he smirks at me smugly. I laugh, feigning to be swoon over his strength and he laughs.

Walking through the long cave, which smells of dried leaves, Shawn begins to lead me again. As we reach the other, people are already working, doing something like sharpening their swords and other weapons. On the far left side, there's a short wooden table, on top of the table are any weapons you'd like to have: throwing knives, mallets, short and long swords, nunchaku, daggers, and switchblades.