Dark Phenomenon: The Search

World of Macantria. Where the Old Kingdom falls and New Kingdom Rise. Lead by the New Crowned King and Queen. And made by New set of powers and deity. Old powers, Old Characters, and Old Memories... They will going to fade but will never be gone. They are something and someone who need to cherish and treasure, aren't they? 

Everything's okay now, finally. But a life that been lived is an endless journey. And there's always a second chance -

The anger within their hearts conquer everything. It will kill you. The thing that only matters now is the light inside every oneself: their heartbeat, their true selves, and forgiveness.  Could they defeat this Dark Phenomenon made by an unknown power? It was a circumstance that can never be explain by anyone or anybody. Therefore, it can stop by someone.

But who? .... Let's keep searching.

"This is the story where yourself is your enemy."

MAHICANISM ACADEMY SEQUEL 2

(You don't need to to read the Book 1 to fully understand this story. But some characters here are can be seen in Book 1. It's your choice whether you like to read it or not. Sa mga nakabasa na ng Mahicanism Academy: The Devine Wizard, sorry to say that, this is more than a sequel at iba na ang plot. Para maiba naman kaya I hope you understand.)

Date Started: August, 2016

Date Ended:

SOON!!! ;)