Chapter 2

Marinette POV
"Marinette, you're going to be late for school" my mom yells up the stairs. I yawn and get out of bed. School is going to be different without Adrien there. 
  "I'm up mom" I yell downstairs as u get dressed. I ran downstairs, grab something to eat, and went to school.

  "Hey Alya" I say once I arrived at school.
  "Hey Marinette. You wanna know something that is strange?" Alya asked.
  "Sure, what is it?"
  "Look at everyone. It looks like no one has heard the news about Adrien." Alya pointed out.
  "You're right. That is strange."

Alya and I went to our class. Chloé was glaring at me like she always does. I hate her so much.
  "Good morning students" the teacher said as she walked into the classroom. She looked around the class and noticed that Adrien was not in his seat.
  "Marinette, do you know where Adrien is?" She asked with a concerned voice. I stood up, "Adrien was kidnapped Saturday afternoon Miss." Everyone in the room was shocked by the news, but Chloé, she was smiling.

I whisper to Alya "Look, Chloé is smiling.
  "I don't get it. Chloé 'loves' Adrien." Alya whispers back.
"Quiet down class. Thank you for telling us Marinette."

The rest of the day at was strange. Everyone was talking about Adrien and wanting to know who was the one behind the kidnapping.

Adrien POV
I woke up again in a large room. I could see the sun which was a relief. I ran to the door screaming for help. I gave up after awhile because my voice hurt from the yelling and screaming.  I heard footsteps coming towards the door, so I ran back to my chair. The man who came in was one my kidnappers! I wanted to fight him, until I saw the tray of food.
  "The master wants you to eat and feel at home here." He left. God I was so hungry.

The sun was going down when the master person entered the room. It was a girl! I was so shocked.
  "Well, looks like you are all cozy in here." She had this evil grin on her face. I glared at her.
  "What do you want with me?" I yelled. I wanted for her to leave the room.
  "For you to be mine, duh." Wow, she is just full of sass. "Once you are mine for good, I will become rich." She only wanted me for my money. 'Great, just great.' I thought to myself.

Marinette POV
I was eating dinner with my family.        "Sweetie, we heard the news about Adrien. You going to be okay?" My Mom and Dad looked very worried.
  "Yeah, I'm going to be fine" I said. It hurt me not knowing how Adrien was doing. Part of me wants to start looking for him, and the other part of me wants to pray that Adrien is going to be ok.

Chloé POV
I was so proud of myself. I will finally have the boy of my dreams. Poor little Maritrash, you will never see Adrien again! No one is going to be able to stop me! *Enter evil laugh here*

Marinette POV
"Don't worry Adrien. I am going to find you, wherever you are." Holding a picture of Adrien, I start to cry.

A/N
Here is chapter 2 for you guys. I will try to update at least every day if possible.

I just noticed that this is a long chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this story.

With love 😘