Chapter 4

Adrien POV

The sun was going down, but tonight, my kidnapper did not come in the room and I am thankful for that. I could work on my list of traits of my kidnapper. With everything that I knew so far wasn't enough to figure out who did this to me. I could tell that this was going to be a long night.

I woke up to what looked like to be around midnight. I felt so alone. Nino, Alya, and Marinette must be worried sick about me. I really hope that someone saves me soon. I fall asleep hoping that this would be over soon.

Marinette POV

Another day without seeing Adrien. I really want to help him, but I'm not sure if I could do it. Maybe Alya and Nino can help me with finding Adrien.

"Good morning Marinette" Alya came over to our normal spot at school.
"Morning Alya" I said with a sad voice. It has been 5 days since the kidnapping.
"Don't worry Marinette. Adrien will be back soon." Alya noticed that I was depressed.

The bell rings, so Alya and I head off to class. "Alya, Chloé isn't here" I whisper yell to her as we sit down in our seats. "That's great news!" Alya whispers back. The teacher walks into the classroom and begins the lesson.

"Alya, Nino, wanna come to my place for lunch?" I asked after class.
"You know it dudette" Nino said. We walk to the bakery to be welcomed my my mom.

"Hello Marinette! Hello Alya, Nino!" My mom gave us very delicious sandwiches. "Thank mom!" We head up to my room to enjoy our lunch.

"I still can't believe that there is no news about Adrien." Nino said
"I know. I'm getting really worried about him." I said. We all finished our lunch and went downstairs.
"Maybe this weekend, we can start looking for him." Alya thought out loud. "I mean, we are his best friends. It's the best thing that we can do for him."
"Great idea Alya!" Alya smiled. We quickly ran back to school before lunch break was finished.

Adrien POV

I woke up to find my kidnapper in the the room. 'This can't be any good' I thought to myself.
"Well, well, well. Pretty boy decided to finally wake up." 'Oh boy is she pissed'
"What do you want now?" I asked annoyed.
"I need to know how long it will take you to realize that I am the girl for you Pretty Boy." She sassed at me.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked confused. She got close to my face.
"You were mumbling about some girl called 'Maria' or something close to that." 'Oh, she meant Marinette.'
"So, Marinette is my best friend." I was getting really annoyed by this mysterious girl.
"Well, this Marinette girl means nothing to you now, got it?" She yelled at me. I backed away from her.

After she left, I wrote down more notes on my notepad. It sounds like whoever this girl is, she really hates Marinette. I wonder who else hates Marinette, but no names came to mind.

-----------
Holy shit! I'm so sorry for not updating for over a month. Lemme tell you, school is a bitch.

Please forgive me! I promise to update more often!! I love you guys so much!

Oki bye~