Chapter 8

Adrien POV

I woke up realizing who my kidnapper is. Only Chloé is that obsessed with me. God, I should have realized that sooner because of the treatment that I was getting and the attitude from her. I need to find a way to tell Marinette about all this. 

Marinette 

I am starting to lose hope in finding Adrien's actual hiding place, but I know that I mustn't give up yet. Adrien is most likely counting on me to rescue him from whoever did kidnapped him.

"Marinette, girl wake up!" Alya called up to my room, "You're gonna be late!"

'Crap, I overslept again' I thought as I scurry to get dressed. I run downstairs with my school bag to find Alya and Nino laughing.

"What's so funny guys?" I ask.

"Dudette, it's Saturday" Nino said, as he was still laughing.

"I hate you both" I say joining them, "So what bring you guys here this early on Saturday?"

"To come up with a plan to get into the hotel and save our best friend" Alya stated.

"Let's go to the basement and start to plan this mission" We all head down to the basement to begin the planning process. 

Chloe POV

I hate the fact that Maritrash and those losers are trying my Adrien. Why does she even bother? It's not like she is going to find him anyways.

"Sabrina!" I yell, "Ugh, where is that girl when I need her?"

"Here I am Chloe!" Sabrina came running into my room, "What do you need?"

"We need to find a way to get rid of Marinette before she ruins my plans. I think she is getting to close with this whole thing. She might be close to knowing Adrien's place."  I pace around my room, "Sabrina, I need you to spy on Marinette. I want to make sure that she doesn't find where I have Adrien."

"Well, I did overhear Alya and Nino talking about meeting in Marinette's basement to come up with ideas to find Adrien since Marinette has a lead on where he is being held."

"Finally, you did something good on your own, but now I need you to follow them and find out what their plan is." I say with an evil grin.

Adrien POV

"Gah", I bolted upwards from my nap, "Oh, it's just you Plagg."

I honestly have lost track of how long Chloe has had me trapped in this boring room. There are a couple small windows, my small bed, and Plagg. There is nothing to do in here. 

I get up to look out a window, glancing  at the lively city below. Trying not to break down and cry, I look away. I am a complete mess in here. All I want is to go home to see my family and friends. I lay down on my bed, curled up. I grab Plagg and I start to cry.