Chapter 10

Marinette POV

Beep beep went my alarm. It's so early in the morning, but I remember why I am getting up this early. Today we attempt to find Adrien. I get dressed and head downstairs and wait for the message from Alya saying that I can head on over. I seriously hope that I am able to find Adrien and finally figure out who did this. My best bet is that Chloe is the mastermind behind all this. Most of all, I want to id Adrien is okay. He has been missing for almost four months now.

A: K, everything is a go!

M: Alright, I am on my way right now. Be there in 10

A: Coolio! Let me know when you are at the door. I'll send Nino

M: Sounds good

Great, everything is starting out all good. I run out the door as fast as I could go. I can only hope Chloe isn't there to get in the way of this plan.

Alya POV

"Alright Nino, Marinette is on her way" I say as I put my phone down.

"I was just thinking. What happens if your mom, or worse, Chloe finds out about this?" Nino asks, and damn, he sounds very serious about this.

"Well, my mom should understand, I mean, Adrien is our best friend. Chloe on the other hand, I don't think we need to worry about her. I overheard her talking to her father about going to the mall for the day." I reply. I look over at my phone to see a message from Marinette, "Nino, go open the door. Marinette is here!"

Nino runs to the back to open the door for Marinette. This plan better work out.

"Okay, so you both understand the plan, right?" I ask.

"Yep, and I will text you both if I do find anything." Marinette replies.

"Good. Oh, and Marinette, you don't need to worry about Chloe. She is going to be at the mall all day."

"That's great!"

"Alright then. Ayla and I will be in here. We can meet up for lunch and talk about what you find Marinette." Nino chimes in.

"Alright, see you guys in a few hours!" With that, Marinette goes out the doors.

"Wait, Marinette!" I yell behind her, "You might want this. It is a master key."

"You are a life savor!" Marinette takes the key and leaves the kitchen.

"I do hope she is able to find him" I say walking back towards Nino.

"Same here. Adrien has been missing for too long" Nino says sadly.

HA, another update! Don't worry, the next few chapters will be filled with much more "action" and drama!