Chapter 6

Marinette POV

I was in my room working on my design when I came up with an idea that might lead me to Adrien. Start where I was last talking to him. Just maybe, I can get an idea of where he could be.

I woke up the next morning for school realizing that it's Friday. 'Oh thank goodness'  I thought as I was getting ready to leave for school. On my way to school, I noticed a boy in a dark room in the hotel where Chloe lived. He looked a lot like Adrien, but I wasn't fully sure that it was him. I ran to the school to tell Alya and Nino what I saw.

Adrien POV

I saw a girl outside of my window. It was Marinette! I was so happy to see her. When she took off running, I noticed she was heading towards the school. Hopefully, she is going to get help from Alya and Nino. This really made my day so much brighter. Soon, I will be back at home where I can go back a normalish life.

The guard came into my room like he normally did, but this time he had a small brown box as well as my lunch. 

"The master wants you to have this gift" He left the room. I ran to open the box to hear what sounded like a little kitty. I opened the box to find a small black kitty and a small note. 'Here is a small gift for you. With love, Your True Love'. I threw away the note and picked up the kitty.

"I think I will call you Plagg" Playground just meowed in reply. Now I don't feel so lonely here in this awful room. 

I went back to my notepad to think of people who hates Marinette and so far, I had two names, Chloe and Lila. Both of them get jealous when I hangout with Marinette and try to hurt her. Plus, they both bitchy people. If only see the face of my kidnapper. Then I could see who put me in this position and hurt not just me, but my friends and family. I decided that I would come back to this when I had more facts and went to play with my kitty.

Marinette POV 

"Girl, are you one hundred percent sure that it was Adrien?" Alya asked me when we got to the bakery "Because a lot of boys in Paris have blonde hair."

"I'm sure about it Alya. He looked very sad in the window until he saw me." I say, "I mean, he stood up straight with a glow on his face."

"Maybe we should go take a look tomorrow. I will let Nino know about this. Later girl" Alya left.

After dinner, I went back to where I saw the boy. 'Strange'  I thought. The room was completely dark. I sighed as I headed back home in hopes that I will see him again in the morning. 

Adrien POV

Marinette may not have noticed, but I saw her looking to see if she could find me through my window. Sadly, she wasn't able to. I hope she will return tomorrow with Alya and Nino.