Chapter 11| Sweater Weather

Nagisa POV
I can't believe I'm finally back. Back in Japan. Back in my old class. Back with Karma. And I can't believe I'm living in Karma's house. I fangirled a little.
~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Chat Noir~~~~
I woke up and saw that it was snowing outside. I was so excited.
I ran into Karma's room and jumped next to him on his bed.
"KARMA YOU LAZY BUTT!! WAKE UP IT'S SNOWIIIIING!!!!" I shouted and kept jumping till Karma threw a pillow on me which causes me to fall of the bed and on the floor. I looked at him with a death glare. He looked back and smirked teasingly.
"What are you doing on the floor Nagisa?" He asked and smirked.
"Well~ a special someone THREW A FRICKING PILLOW ON ME!!" I shouted and threw the pillow on Karma's face.
"Ouch?" He said and sat up in the bed.
"Just get up and get dressed already.."
I said while looking at the floor and blushed when I realized that Karma didn't have a shirt on.
"Oh come on Nagisa... Why so shy?" He said teasingly and started to come closer. I stood up and started to walk to the door but suddenly he pinned me to the wall.
"K-Karma what a-are you d-doing?" I asked and blushed.
He didn't answer, he just smirked at me. And suddenly he kissed me. It turned fast into a making out session.
I broke the kiss.
"KARMA WE HAVE SCHOOL IN 20 MINUTES!" I screamed
"Oh no. I'm gonna get dressed cya in 10 babe"
I walked out of his room. Did he just call me babe? I blushed.

~~~~ 10 minutes later~~~~

We walked to school hand in hand when I started to freeze. I started to shake. Karma looked at me and put his arm around me. I felt warmer now. I just smiled at him.

A/n: Hewwo cx.